Contributing Writer for Wake Up World
I am writing to you about urgent news. A few weeks ago we were ahead by a margin of 3 to 1 in favor of passing Proposition 37, a measure that would make labeling of GMOs in California the law, if it gets voted in on election day, November 6th.
I just found out, however, that our numbers have slipped. We no longer lead by a 3 to 1 margin. The most recent poll shows the margin is now 48% YES and 40% NO. With weeks more of propaganda and lies to sway unknowing voters in California, we could lose this one. But, we cannot lose this one!
It is therefore imperative for each of you to:
1) contact those you know in California and tell them YES on 37.
2) Link an article or basic information about Prop 37
3) Tell them to tell the peeps they know to get the word out.
Who are you going to trust? The folks who are destroying our planet with lies and poisons or your own good sense and the growing amounts of evidence for the harm GMOs are doing to us all? The foto of the rat tumors in this letter tell the story of GMO corn ingestion.
Big Food giants Monsanto, DuPont, Bayer, Dow, BASF, Syngenta, and Pepsi are the major financial backers for the misinformation in the NO on Prop 37 ads. Recently they were caught cheating and had to remove and re-film one of their slanderous TV ads.
Anyway, the big bullies are trying to win this thing and all we have is one another. So, please get busy and do something to help!
For Good Health,
Jack And Wake Up World
The Nourish Practice
Jack Adam Weber’s “The Nourish Practice” is an easy, guided meditation-Qi Gong practice in radical gratitude and self-love. It is an Earth-based, body-centered practice — at once physiological and mythological — that is deeply relaxing and replenishing, especially for modern-day burn-out syndrome, and requires little physical effort.
The Nourish Practice “resets your nervous system” and fosters a rich inner life. You can purchase The Nourish Practice as a CD or Digital Download here.
Previous articles by Jack Adam Weber:
- Relationships: The Costs of Staying When We Should Leave
- Sex, Love and Attachment
- Emotional Work
- Choosing a Partner – How to Avoid Relationship Suicide
- Re-Thinking Love: Why Our Hearts Must Also Be Minded
- Spirituality – Reality Check
- 11 Crucial Tips for Better Digestive Health
- Shadow Work: Becoming a Sustainable Light Worker (Part 1)
- Oneness in Action: The GMO Eradication Movement
- After the Hurricane: Lessons from the Heart of Nature
- Relationships: How They Can Make Us Happier
- Heartbreak – Loving Ourselves Through Difficult Times
About the author:
Jack Adam Weber, L.Ac. is a Chinese medicine physician, author, celebrated poet, organic farmer, and activist for body-centered spirituality. His books, artwork, and provocative poems can be found at his website PoeticHealing.com. He is also the creator of The Nourish Practice, an Earth-based rejuvenation meditation. Weber is available by phone for medical consultations and life-coaching.