1st November 2012
Contributing Writer for Wake Up World
Dear WuW Activists,
With only days to go until election day in the USA, we are in the crucial moments now to change history. Proposition 37, which would require the labeling of foods with GMO ingredients in California, is in a dead heat with opposition. This opposition is led by Monsanto and Dow, among other pesticide and junk food self-interests.
I could go on and on, but I won’t. I am writing you this short and sweet note to tell you how crucial your help is to make a difference, wherever you are in the world.
For all of you who despise Monsanto and love good food, this planet, and healthy children, THIS IS OUR MOMENT.
Please act now or forever hold your peace. “As goes California, so goes the nation,” so this legislation will have world-wide implications if it passes. This could be the beginning of the end.
Please make this a priority and do as much of these as you can:
1) Join in to call voters in California to encourage YES on 37. You can do this from anywhere you have a ten digit phone number, including Canada. carighttoknow.org/phone_bank
2) Make a donation to YES on 37 TV ad campaign that desperately needs funds to match biotech’s 41 million dollar propaganda TV blitz. prop37.nationbuilder.com
3) Search for “Prop 37” articles on-line and add your comments to reveal the truth! Here is one example: discussions.latimes.com/20/lanews/la-ed-end-prop37
Jack Weber and WuW
The Nourish Practice
Jack Adam Weber’s “The Nourish Practice” is an easy, guided meditation-Qi Gong practice in radical gratitude and self-love. It is an Earth-based, body-centered practice — at once physiological and mythological — that is deeply relaxing and replenishing, especially for modern-day burn-out syndrome, and requires little physical effort.
The Nourish Practice “resets your nervous system” and fosters a rich inner life. You can purchase The Nourish Practice as a CD or Digital Download here.
Previous articles by Jack Adam Weber:
- Relationships: The Costs of Staying When We Should Leave
- Sex, Love and Attachment
- Emotional Work
- Choosing a Partner – How to Avoid Relationship Suicide
- Re-Thinking Love: Why Our Hearts Must Also Be Minded
- Spirituality – Reality Check
- 11 Crucial Tips for Better Digestive Health
- Shadow Work: Becoming a Sustainable Light Worker (Part 1)
- Oneness in Action: The GMO Eradication Movement
- After the Hurricane: Lessons from the Heart of Nature
- Relationships: How They Can Make Us Happier
- Heartbreak – Loving Ourselves Through Difficult Times
About the author:
Jack Adam Weber, L.Ac. is a Chinese medicine physician, author, celebrated poet, organic farmer, and activist for body-centered spirituality. His books, artwork, and provocative poems can be found at his website PoeticHealing.com. He is also the creator of The Nourish Practice, an Earth-based rejuvenation meditation. Weber is available by phone for medical consultations and life-coaching.