Contributing Writer for Wake Up World
It’s Christmas time and there are so many amazing plant based recipes out there that I can hardly contain my excitement. After a beautiful invitation from Kathy Patalsky, I’ve teamed up with a wonderful group of fellow bloggers from FindingVegan.com with a list of absolutely delicious vegan recipes just in time for the holiday season.
Finding Vegan is an excellent, extensive, constantly updated resource for finding vegan recipes from some of the best vegan bloggers on the web! This year, Finding Vegan has asked some of its contributors to share their best content in a MEGA-amazing vegan round-up! So if you are looking for inspiration then scroll through these 50+ recipes below and be sure to head over to Finding Vegan for more.
Happy Festive Kitchen Greetings!
Vegan Recipe Round-Up!
Check out all that is going on in the vegan community!
1. Kathy Patalsky, of Healthy Happy Life and founder of Finding Vegan is sharing:
• 12 Days of Vegan Christmas Giveaway + YouTube Series – $2,700 grand prize!
• 365 Vegan Smoothies: Kathy’s cookbook to kick-start a healthy New Year
• Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake Recipe!
6. Carolyn Murphy of Peace Meal is sharing:
• Mulled Wine
• Salted Toffee Peanut Butter & Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Cups
• Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato Cheese Ball
16. Clemence of The Vegan Cookie Fairy is sharing:
• Her ebook of Vegan Christmas recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Christmas Recipes
• Her ebook of Vegan Chocolate recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Little Book of Chocolate
• Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares with Chocolate Drizzle
19. Sophia from Veggies Don’t Bite is sharing:
• Layered Pumpkin Caramel Pie in a Mason Jar: one of my most favorite desserts for this season!
• Frothy Pistachio Milk Hot Chocolate: Cozy up this winter with this indulgent treat.
• The new Veggies Don’t Bite Overnight Oats Jar: Breakfast just went from easy to easier. A healthy, quick and delicious way to start your day!
26. Dora of Dora’s Table is sharing:
• This is a recipe for Garabatos or scribble cookies. These cookies are very popular in Mexico city, and you will fall in love with them too. Who can resist two coconut shortbread cookies, sandwiched in a smooth chocolate filing, and drizzled with warm chocolate? The best part, they’re 100% vegan.
Bonus a few recipes I personally adore from FindingVegan contributors!
29. Cara of Fork and Beans’ Healthy Reindeer Cookies
30. Veggie And The Beast’s Ginger Cutout Cookies
31. VeguKate’s Superfood Hot Cocoa
More articles by Trinity Bourne:
- Trinity’s Carob and Coconut Cake Recipe (Gluten Free, Sugar Free & Vegan)
- Top Tips for Making Deliciously Healthy Salads
- No-Bake Carrot Cake Recipe (Gluten Free & Vegan)
- The Health Benefits of Beetroot – Recipes Included
- Chickpea & Mushroom Burger Recipe (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
- Global Animal Industries – the Ghosts in Our Machine
- All About Avocados – Health Benefits, Tips and Recipes
- Foraging Guide – with 12 Nutritious Wild Plants That Anyone Can Find
- Keeping Slugs & Snails Off Your Veggies – Compassionately
- The Benefits of Lemon Balm – a Must in Any Garden
- Chocolate Paradise Coconut Bar Recipe – Vegan, Raw, Absolutely Delicious!
- Rosemary’s Amazing Health Benefits
- The Superfood Health Benefits of Celery (with Recipes!)
About the author:
Trinity Bourne is an experienced, empathic energy worker and the author of ‘Trinity’s Conscious Kitchen’, a recipe book designed to inspire the soul through conscious vegan, wheat-free cuisine.
Around 18 years ago, during a profound spiritual awakening, the world around her shattered. She became engulfed in a white, universal, timeless, formless light until nothing else existed – other than the nameless truth at the core of all sentient beings. During this life-changing experience Trinity experienced the soul of all other sentient beings, trees, creatures, people as one pulsating energy. Transcending her into a higher realm of unity and oneness, this experience imparted a divine energy that she has been sharing through spiritual work ever since.
Understanding that the energy of our food directly impacts sentient life on all levels, Trinity founded Trinity’s Conscious Kitchen, a website devoted to inspiring the soul through conscious vegan cuisine. She is the co-founder of the Openhand Foundation, an organisation dedicated to the evolution of humankind. She works as the divine complement to her soul mate Open to help facilitate the global ascension process and feels incredibly blessed to be of divine service.