To contact Wake Up World, please fill out the form below.
To help us direct your enquiry, please select one of the following categories from the “Subject” menu.
- Article Submissions – Please see ‘article submissions’ section below for details.
- Advertising Enquiry – Do you provide a product or service that Wake Up World readers would benefit from? Please include a link to the products/service you wish to advertise on our site and we will contact you back to discuss further details.
- Media Requests – Contact us to arrange interviews with our contributors, or to request further information about Wake Up World.
- Re-publish a Wake Up World Article – Are you seeking permission to re-publish a Wake Up World article? Please supply your website address and the URL of the article you wish to re-publish.
- Suggestions/Feedback – We are always looking for ways of improve our site. Please let us know your thoughts or suggestions.
- Other Enquiry – Do you have something else to say? Please use this option.
We are always happy to hear from potential new collaborators. To help us make the submission process as simple as possible, please use the following guide when submitting an article for publication on Wake Up World.
- Introduce yourself! We’d love to know a bit about you, what you’re passionate about and some details of your website/blog.
- Articles should be attached as an MS Word document or pasted into the body of an HTML email.
- Articles should be a minimum of 600 words. There is no maximum word limit.
- If your article has already been published elsewhere, please let us know and provide links.
- Include any photos/art that we can use in the article, if you are so inclined.
- Include a brief bio that touches on;
- A few sentences about yourself, your experience, perspective, qualifications etc.
- Web links to your site and social network platforms
- A suitable bio photo (optional)
- Please see our preferred bio style/length by clicking here.
- For health and scientific articles, please ensure all assertions are supported with linked references. Please see our preferred referencing style by clicking here.
- Articles that highlight a problem should also explore solutions
Please note: We do not accept the following submissions:
- Advertorial/PR articles.
- Articles from third-party and agency authors.
- ‘Pay-to-post’ requests.
- Product reviews.
- Works in progress (Completed works only, please).
Once your submission is ready, please email details to [email protected]. You will receive an initial email to confirm your submission has been received, but due to the volume of offers we receive, we may be unable to respond personally to every submission.