To contact Wake Up World, please fill out the form below.
To help us direct your inquiry, please select one of the following categories from the “Subject” menu.
- Article Submissions – Please see ‘article submissions’ section below for details.
- Advertising Enquiry – Do you provide a product or service that Wake Up World readers would benefit from? Please include a link to the products/service you wish to advertise on our site and we will contact you back to discuss further details.
- Media Requests – Contact us to arrange interviews with our contributors, or to request further information about Wake Up World.
- Re-publish a Wake Up World Article – Are you seeking permission to re-publish a Wake Up World article? Please supply your website address and the URL of the article you wish to re-publish.
- Suggestions/Feedback – We are always looking for ways of improve our site. Please let us know your thoughts or suggestions.
- Other Enquiry – Do you have something else to say? Please use this option.
Do you have an article you think would suit Wake Up World? We are always happy to hear from potential new collaborators!
To help us make the submission process as simple as possible, please use the following guide when submitting articles for publication on Wake Up World.
- Introduce yourself! We’d love to know a bit about you, what you’re passionate about and some details of your website/blog.
- Please attach your article in the form of an MS Word document if possible.
- We like articles to be a minimum of 600 words. There is no maximum word limit.
- If your article has already been published elsewhere, please let us know and provide links.
- Include a brief bio that touches on;
- A few paragraphs about yourself, your experience, perspective, qualifications etc.
- Web links to your site and social network platforms
- A suitable bio photo (optional)
- Please see our preferred bio style/length by clicking here.
- You can also like to include suggestions for images to go with your article, if you are so inclined.
- For health and scientific articles, please ensure all assertions are supported with linked references. You can check out our preferred format here.
- Articles that highlight a problem should also explore solutions
Once your submission is ready, please email [email protected]. You will receive an automated email to confirm your submission has been received, but due to the volume of material we receive and the limited resources we work with, we may not be able to respond personally to every submission.
Thank you for contributing to growing knowledge and consciousness of our readers!
We don’t accept advertorial/PR articles, articles from third-party or agency authors, ‘pay-to-post’ requests, product reviews, or works in progress.
By submitting content (including text, photos and videos) to Wake Up World, you agree that the content does not infringe or violate someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law. You also grant Wake Up World a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to publicly display your content on www.WakeUp-World.com and its associated social media pages.