Contributing writer for Wake Up World
It’s Christmas time and there are so many amazing plant based recipes out there that I can hardly contain my excitement. After a beautiful invitation from Kathy Patalsky, I’ve teamed up with a wonderful group of fellow bloggers from FindingVegan.com with a list of absolutely delicious vegan recipes just in time for the holiday season.
Finding Vegan is an excellent, extensive, constantly updated resource for finding vegan recipes from some of the best vegan bloggers on the web! This year, Finding Vegan has asked some of its contributors to share their best content in a MEGA-amazing vegan round-up! So if you are looking for inspiration then scroll through these 50+ recipes below and be sure to head over to Finding Vegan for more.
Happy Festive Kitchen Greetings!
Vegan Recipe Round-Up!
Check out all that is going on in the vegan community!
Kathy Patalsky, of Healthy Happy Life and founder of Finding Vegan is sharing:
• 12 Days of Vegan Christmas Giveaway + YouTube Series – $2,700 grand prize!
• 365 Vegan Smoothies: Kathy’s cookbook to kick-start a healthy New Year
• Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake Recipe!
Carolyn Murphy of Peace Meal is sharing:
• Mulled Wine
• Salted Toffee Peanut Butter & Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Cups
• Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato Cheese Ball
Clemence of The Vegan Cookie Fairy is sharing:
• Her ebook of Vegan Christmas recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Christmas Recipes
• Her ebook of Vegan Chocolate recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Little Book of Chocolate
• Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares with Chocolate Drizzle
Sophia from Veggies Don’t Bite is sharing:
• Layered Pumpkin Caramel Pie in a Mason Jar: one of my most favorite desserts for this season!
• Frothy Pistachio Milk Hot Chocolate: Cozy up this winter with this indulgent treat.
• The new Veggies Don’t Bite Overnight Oats Jar: Breakfast just went from easy to easier. A healthy, quick and delicious way to start your day!
Dora of Dora’s Table is sharing:
• This is a recipe for Garabatos or scribble cookies. These cookies are very popular in Mexico city, and you will fall in love with them too. Who can resist two coconut shortbread cookies, sandwiched in a smooth chocolate filing, and drizzled with warm chocolate? The best part, they’re 100% vegan.
PLUS a few recipes I personally adore from FindingVegan contributors!
Cara of Fork and Beans’ Healthy Reindeer Cookies
Veggie And The Beast’s Ginger Cutout Cookies
VeguKate’s Superfood Hot Cocoa
Recommended articles by Trinity Bourne:
- Trinity’s Fruit n’ Nut Christmas Truffles Recipe (Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free)
- 10 Reasons Why We all Should be Eating Ginger – Recipes Included
- Recipe: Green Superfood Smoothie Jam Packed with Health Benefits
- Top Tips for Making Deliciously Healthy Salads
- The Importance of Eating Seeds for a Healthy Diet – Tips, Benefits & Recipes
- Foraging Guide – with 12 Nutritious Wild Plants That Anyone Can Find
- Keeping Slugs & Snails Off Your Veggies – Compassionately
- Chocolate Paradise Coconut Bar Recipe – Vegan, Raw, Absolutely Delicious!
- The Superfood Health Benefits of Celery (with Recipes!)
- Chocolate Covered Coconut Bliss Bars (Vegan, Gluten-Free, No-Bake)
About the author:
Trinity is an experienced, empathic energy worker and the author of ‘Trinity’s Conscious Kitchen’ and ‘Angelicious’, recipe books designed to inspire the soul through conscious vegan, wheat-free and gluten-free cuisine.
22 years ago Trinity had a profound spiritual awakening that interconnected her with the deeper consciousness of life. What followed was a journey of compassion for all sentient beings, and a passion to share conscious eating for the benefit of all. Understanding that the energy of our food directly impacts sentient life on all levels, Trinity founded Trinity’s Conscious Kitchen, a website devoted to inspiring the soul through conscious, plant-based cuisine. She is also the co-founder of Openhand, an organisation dedicated to the conscious evolution of humankind.