By Jay Dyer
Guest Writer for Wake Up World
A new year brings resolutions, and for the establishment, their resolutions are quite clear: more of the same! More false flags, more media circus and staged news, ad infinitum, ad nauseam.
Last week, we all awoke to news the Onion-like French satire publication Charlie Hebdo had been attacked by terrorists, with Al Qaeda taking responsibility for the murder of several media figures. While it is tempting to get bogged down in “fluid” situation details, we must always recall similar patterns of such events in the recent past which will serve to inform the greater context of this new event in the never-ending “war on terror”.
Naturally, the first operation that comes to mind is Gladio, the infamous NATO “stay behind” operations in Europe during the Cold War that utilized terror attacks and shootings in public venues (amongst other things) to later be blamed on leftist and socialist groups. Gladio thus represents the so-called “conservative” side of the dialectic running operations against the so-called left. The Aldo Moro incident in Italy, for example, involved a staged assassination of a socialist minister by a NATO-run Marxist front. NATO/Gladio operations have never ceased, as we see the same patterns at work in more recent false flags.
French intelligence works hand in hand with NATO and other western intelligence agencies, and have been involved in the training of the radical Islamic offshoots of Al Qaeda in attempts to topple Assad, for example. The “Free Syrian Army” has notoriously been armed and funded by Atlanticist power elites since 2012, when the CFR called for more use of Al Qaeda and the FSA, to 2013, when we saw Senator John McCain and others meeting with rebranded Al Qaeda leaders. As we look back on events associated with French and Euro terror, the images converge.
In 1995, Rachid Ramda, a member of radical Islamic organizations predictably titled “Islamic Salvation Front” and the “Armed Islamic Group”, bombed the French RER subway, killing eight. According to an interview with Liberacion.fr, Ramda described his past involvement with western NGOs and Doctors Without Borders, both classic intelligence covers, casting doubt on the official narrative of Ramda as the typical fundamentalist stage prop of so many mainstream media terror tales. This event recalls the NGO affiliations of the so-called ISIS video victims, as well as Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
In 2004, we saw a similar media fiasco with the agitprop style provocation from the caricatures of Mohammed in Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh’s “Submission: Part I”, which led to van Gogh’s retaliatory death. A violent standoff ensued, with a terror cell in The Hague. Then, from 2005-2010 we saw Danish papers create a soap opera scandal with numerous mockings of Mohammed in the Jyllands-Posten paper. We are also reminded of the dubious association of the “Mohammed” film the western establishment attempted to link to the Benghazi incident that curiously occurred on the anniversary of 9/11 in 2012. Former CIA operative Claire Lopez reported in October of 2012 several highly suspect details surrounding Benghazi that suggest a false flag, such as weapons transfers to Al Qaeda in Libya, as well as security for the facility being outsourced to Blue Mountain, a group with Muslim Brotherhood ties.
In my estimation, last week’s attack bears striking resemblances to the Anders Breivik attack of 2011, which reportedly involved a “right wing” terrorist masterminding the Norway massacre. As is often the case, however, Breivik had numerous establishment ties to Western intelligence operations, and claimed to be a “Templar”, giving intimations of Masonic involvement. Breivik comes to mind due to the curious connections of Francois Hollande with Grand Orient Masonry, a far leftist, socialist and atheistic version of Masonry that has existed in France since the Jacobins and the French Revolution. Hollande’s coterie are also variously members of the Bilderberg Group, such as Manuel Valls.
Breivik also had a preproduced “manifesto” that soon appeared online, leading to speculations about its remarkable plagiaristic elements from previous “lone nut” manifestos, such as MK ULTRA test subject, the “Unabomber” Ted Kaczynski. (Think of Elliot Rogers’ “manifesto” as well.) Breivik seems to be a “right wing” Euro version of the radical Islamic terror patsy, while above these dupes are the intelligence agencies and secret societies, themselves subservient to international power entities like Bilderberg and the banks.
What begins to emerge is a consistent pattern of interlocking and interconnected intelligence agencies at the level of “terror event,” as well as their assets that all serve the same establishment perched on top. When we consider French intelligence, the fingerprints are no different, as French intelligence has had a long history of false flags and dirty dealings along with their western counterparts in NATO. France helped train the Al Qaeda-linked rebels along with US and British forces in Jordan, a longtime CIA puppet state. Arms and sand pirates are in steady supply for western intelligence agencies needing distractions or desiring to ramp up the terror/security theater. France was also involved in the failed March 2014 Turkish false flag attempt aimed at laying the blame once again on Syria and Assad, and by extension, encroaching further on Russia.
French intelligence also appears to have played a role in the Diana assassination according to Gordon Thomas, in his book Gideon’s Spies, who argues Henri Paul was manipulated by the Mossad to spy on Diana, but ultimately she suffered her demise under questionable circumstances that lead back to Mi6 and French intelligence (Gideon’s Spies, pgs. 1-25). It is known that Mi6 was “in town” and SAS soldiers may have been the culprits.
Likewise, the Ottawa shooting of 2014 in Canada also bears numerous hallmarks of false flags. With so many shootings of late that seem to evince similar patterns, as details emerge from today’s incident at Charlie Hebdo, we will likely see the same connections become evident. Let us also not forget the Toulouse siege of 2012 and synagogue killings involving yet another individual, Mohamed Merah, who was allowed to do quite a bit while having a pretty heavy rap sheet, much like the mad sheikh of the recent Sydney siege.
In summary, we find that Euro terror, and in particular, terror events involving in some tangential way connected to France bear all the same patterns and Atlanticist black op power bloc operations that have been at work since the Cold War and Gladio.
Paris Events Meet the False Flag Checklist
So does the recent Paris incident meet the false flag checklist?
There are questionable elements of the purported videos being run on mainstream media, from the man on the top of the building wearing a bulletproof vest as the shooting occurs supposedly live on the streets, to the remarkable emptiness of these streets in broad daylight. There are also discrepancies in the other videos concerning the shooting and the ballistics of the supposed bullet release, as 21stCentury Wire has noted. Charlie Hebdo itself appears to have published ahead of time what would occur, suggesting intelligence influence. The shooters also appear to have known details about the facility, what time the weekly meeting was, and how to enter the building, as well as speaking fluent French and demonstrating western military training, which is odd for “Yemeni Al Qaeda” the mainstream media has already hailed as the villains. On top of that, France had been working on new terror drills to ramp up security theater, and in this regard, the familiar drill as a cover motif may be present.
Numerous patterns consistent with false flags have made themselves apparent in the Paris shooting and hostage incidents. Also apparent are the predictable results that follow these events.
We have seen all of the following:
1. Mass mainstream media buildup and rollout, with ready-made “placards” to call global attention to event.
2. Questionable videos and details of the event, as well as drills or security buildup prior.
3. Military training for the perpetrators, while the “terror” suspects with deep state connections and rap sheets run free.
4. A false dialectic of left versus radicalism polarizing public consumption of propaganda.
5. Investigators and key individuals in the event end up “suicided”.
6. Media quickly fingers low IQ duped patsies based on magical ID appearance (think 9/11).
7. More funding for militarization, surveillance and police state with media replaying past terror events ad nauseam.
Webster Tarpley explains of the purpose of synthetic terror: “Terrorism thus has been known to provide a means of social control. Parts of the US oligarchy are today almost euphoric about the seemingly endless panorama of possibilities of exploiting terrorism they believe they see before them. But it is now wide to build an entire state and social order on terrorism.” (Synthetic Terror, pg. 88)
So, have the recent terror events in Paris met these criteria? Yes, they have.
1. CNN was already on the spot, with Anderson Cooper’s 360 live on the scene, while media and French security (as per usual) had already been hyping new measures in France.
2. The videos and details of the Paris shooting do not add up, and the videos contain numerous discrepancies worth considering; such as there is no blood, body movement or recoil from the shooting, while Couliabily’s femme fatale girlfriend has been conveniently written out of the script (as Patrick Henningsen commented to me).
3. The shooters were said to be military-trained and had contacts with terror cells and Anwar al-Awlaki, a known asset of western intelligence, as well as seeking revenge for the 1995 RER convction of Rachid Ramda. The terrorists had also reportedly returned from training in Syria, where the French, UK and US governments had been arming and training the Al-Qaeda affiliated “Free Syrian Army.” Coulibaly also met with French President Nicholas Sarkozy in 2009, looking for employment.
4. Media furor is in full force, polarizing the globe into a false dialectic of either standing with Charlie, or you are a terrorist. One thinks here of Bush’s notorious “You’re either with us, or with the terrorists” fear mongering, as if there are ever and always only two options in life, between a provocative satire of “freedom” or radical Islam.
5. A key investigator of the incidents has now turned up dead from, you got it, “suicide”. Important individuals in the 9/11 event mysteriously turned up dead, too, and members of the power structure that pry too deeply end up gone.
6. Soon after the shooting, Kouachi supposedly left his ID laying in a vehicle. This calls into question at least his supposed expertise and tactical training, and is also reminiscent of the passport of the 9/11 hijacker. What is more likely is that they had a handler who was intelligent, possibly the femme fatale who disappeared from the narrative, while the Jihad cut outs were duped.
7. In the wake of the events, freedom of speech and Internet monitoring are the buzzwords, with the Atlanticist establishment all singing in harmony the 9/11 narrative of needing more security, more surveillance, more police, more crackdowns – not on Jihadis running free with state knowledge, but on all citizens. Terrorism, you see, is a psychological attack on the public, and rogue, asymmetrical rogue terror is extremely rare. What is not rare is state-funded or private funded false flag terror.
As new details emerge, a clearer picture can be painted about the siege, but I feel confident we can expect all the same villains and cast of characters that come to play in the vaudeville variety show that is the global war on terror. The strategy of tension plan of the neocon establishment has long argued for a “clash of civilizations” between the “Judeo-Christian” nations and Islamic civilization to destabilize and remake the Middle East on the long march to the British Fabian great game of global technocratic government.
Previous articles by Jay Dyer:
- Exposed: Global Geo-Engineering Psy-Ops Documented
- Sad Max – Bored Warrior of the Asexual Apocalypse
About the author:
Jay Dyer is a controversial writer, journalist, satyrist, philosopher/theologian. He is owner of the popular website Jay’s Analysis, and he has conducted interviews with NY Times’ #1 best seller, Jim Marrs, Col. Anthony Shaffer, Sen. Rand Paul (R), KY, author/commentators Phillip and Paul Collins of ConspiracyArchive.com, former Mi5 spymaster and whistleblower, Annie Machon, Reuters’ award-winning economics reporter Pedro da Costa, NY Times’ #1 best selling graphic novel artist for Game of Thrones, Tommy Patterson, as well as conducted debates with James White’s Alpha & Omega Ministries and top Catholic apologists, such as Gerry Matatics.
Jay’s Analysis is a regular contributor to the popular Intelligence Hub, 21st Century Wire and the scholarly Soul of the East. With over 400 articles and analyses covering topics as diverse as geopolitics to film, Jay’s Analysis has broken national and international news, numerous viral alternative news stories, and surpassed 1 million views in its first 4 years.
You can follow Jay’s work at jaysanalysis.com, or connect with Jay on Twitter and Facebook.