What if I told you that you’re not what you’ve been told? That that you are actually far more than you’ve ever imagined? What if what we thought we knew about the human condition and the very origins of humanity had been misinterpreted and misunderstood?
Human potential pioneer Gregg Braden will share the new science that exposes the limiting beliefs we’ve held about who we are and where we come from when he presents the FREE online workshop, The New Human Story: Awakening Your Evolutionary Potential for Self-Healing, Longevity & Super-Perception. In this 1-hour presentation Gregg will share new scientific discoveries and techniques for awakening your deep intuition, precognition, and advanced states of self-healing, and how they might change the way you think about yourself, your relationship to your body, to others, to the earth, and even to your spirituality.
Register here to watch this FREE virtual event.
In this mind-expanding mini-workshop with Gregg, you’ll also discover:
- How new discoveries have overturned 150 years of scientific thinking — and why that’s relevant to YOUR life story.
- How to tap into your innate capacity to leap beyond self-limiting thoughts and behaviors and step into the grandest vision of the life you once thought was beyond your reach.
- How to access your deep intuition on demand through heart-brain harmonization.
- How to enhance your ability to self-regulate so that you can choose to create a powerful immune response, activate longevity enzymes, and move into the gamma state at will to access deep levels of perception.
- How to work with your mirror neurons to open new doorways to accelerated learning.
Register here for this free event and join globally respected pioneer Gregg Braden as he bridges the fields of emerging science, spirituality, and human potential to reveal what you’re actually capable of achieving and becoming!
To your boundless potential!
Wake Up World Founder
p.s. A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.