Do you find it difficult to embrace the discomfort of the unknown? At this time of uncertainty, finding peace of mind is more important than ever, but through mindfulness and meditation you can become a spiritual warrior, able to heartfully embrace the unknown.
To learn more, why not join us at this amazing FREE 4-Day Mindfulness and Meditation Summit?
During this timely Mindfulness and Meditation Summit, you’ll receive teachings from a diverse assembly of speakers representing the numerous paths and traditions under the large umbrella of mindfulness and meditation.
They’ll be sharing ways that mindfulness and meditation can vastly impact your mental and emotional wellbeing, increase your ability to stay centered and at peace, and bolster your innate resources for navigating disturbing or difficult experiences.
RSVP here for this exceptional event and join more than 25 incredible dharma teachers, guides and practitioners who will equip you with time-honored methods to become a strong and stable meditator. Whether you’ve been practicing mindfulness and meditation for years, or you’re just starting out, you’ll receive profoundly life-enhancing transmissions you can benefit from right away.
During this 4-day heart-centered event, you’ll discover:
- How mindfulness can help you alchemize rage and glean the spiritual gold that lies beneath it
- Restored peace, renewed compassion for yourself and others, and greater tolerance of uncertainty and the unknown
- The feminine aspect of the Buddha’s awakening, dismantling the hyper-masculine trope of awakening
- How you can use mindfulness and meditation to unhook from the habit of self-attack
- The beauty of the “Indigenous Presence” meditation
- “Heart fluency,” which brings your mindful attention to the unlimited nourishing qualities already within you
- The spontaneous awakening of joy within you
- How to unlearn the habit of self-criticism and develop a greater capacity for kindness to your loved ones and others
- Concrete tools you can put into practice right away to lessen stress and anxiety
- How benevolence, compassion, joy, and equanimity are the path to wisdom
This event promises a remarkable blend of timeless insights, inspiring stories and practical teachings, as well as unique examples of how mindfulness is being used to heal personal, cultural and racial trauma. Together, participants will learn the keys to transforming relationships, social structures, and humanity’s engagement with the planet.
Sign up here at no charge for this life-changing summit. This online gathering is designed to help you access your innate, authentic way of being in the world, embodying compassion, courage, and presence with every action. Prepare to be nourished and renewed!