Your voice is a natural healing medicine, the sonic vibration of your soul, and the very essence of who you are, echoing throughout eternity. Pioneering voice teacher Chloë Goodchild calls this sound wisdom, our innate knowing that our true voice — once heard — can embody and express itself naturally, spontaneously, and without compromise.
If you want to learn to access the potent vibrational energy of your own voice, join us and Chloë at her FREE upcoming video event:
Your sound wisdom can elevate your emotions and boost your self-confidence, which in turn stabilizes your autonomic nervous system, empowering you to release fear, trauma, shame, and narratives that no longer serve you.
Register here for this free event – During this healing, heart-opening hour, you’ll:
- Release the illusion that you “can’t sing,” and discover your unique voice as the mouthpiece of your soul, a medicine for healing, and a catalyst for creative expression
- Befriend and transform difficult emotions through an understanding of the homeopathic nature of vocalizing to clear stuck energies
- Discover the role your authentic voice and sound can play in transforming the negative associations of being in isolation into the nourishing experience of being in solitude
- Discover the essential connection between sound, your pineal gland, and your third eye
- Learn how to witness your vocal sound without judgement — and find stillness within
So, if you think you “can’t sing,” you’re invited to let go of this culturally imposed illusion to open to your unique, authentic sound — what Chloë calls the “messenger of your soul.” Sign up here and you’ll receive a free downloadable recording if you can’t attend the event live.
Let your voice bring you its full vibrational power so that you can step fully into your authentic, creative self – we’ll see you there!