Did you know how incredibly important your gut health is when it comes to your overall health? Your digestive system is inextricably linked to your immune system – so right now, with the Covid-19 epidemic still in full swing, it’s especially important to heal your gut and bring yourself back to optimum health and resilience.
Apart from the need to minimize the risk from Covid-19, research has also shown that gut health is also a key factor in many, many illnesses, including depression, anxiety, autism, autoimmune diseases, arthritis and Alzheimer’s. The good news is that now, in a new and exciting 8-part docuseries, more than 40 of the world’s leading gut health experts will share exactly what you need to know in order to improve your digestive health and strengthen your immune system and it’s completely FREE to view.
Register here for The Gut Solution – FREE 8-Part Docuseries
When you register, you’ll get instant access to an incredible special report, ’12 Ways to Heal Your Leaky Gut’ – so you can start taking action right away.
Each episode of The Gut Solution is packed with expert insight and information you and your family need in order to stay healthy:
- Episode 1 – The Gut: The Root Cause of Modern Disease
- Episode 2 – The Hidden Causes of IBS, Acid Reflux and SIBO
- Episode 3 – The Gut-Brain Connection: Solutions for Depression, Anxiety and ADHD
- Episode 4 – Uninvited Guests: Candida, Parasites and Obesity
- Episode 5 – Living in Toxic Soup: Staying Healthy in our Toxic World
- Episode 6 – Restoring Balance: Probiotics, Poop Pills, Kimchi and the Autism Connection
- Episode 7 – Not ‘Eating for Two’, Eating for Trillions
- Episode 8 – Getting Down and Dirty: Practical Solutions for Gut Health
Click here to register, free of charge, and start upgrading your health.
According to The American Journal of Gastroenterology, 50% of COVID-19 patients examined in Wuhan also suffered from digestive symptoms. Another brand new study from medRxiv found that over 60% of COVID-19 patients also had diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. These researchers dug even deeper and discovered that the microbes living in a person’s gut could predict their chances of developing a severe case of COVID-19. That means that the healthier your gut, the better the outcome.
We highly recommend watching this series to get the essential gut health knowledge you need – learn how to protect yourself and your family, not only from Covid-19 but from a whole host of other painful and debilitating conditions too. Get started now!