During times like these, it’s easy to feel powerless, helpless, and even fearful — from mild anxiety all the way to total terror. Perhaps you’re being re-triggered in ways you thought you’d resolved. Overpowering feelings — of any kind — can cause us to separate from our body. When that happens, predominantly linear thinking (i.e., the “brain”) can set in, which can close you off to inspiration from other sources of guidance within your body.
So, how do you tap into and begin to trust your body wisdom again? How do you put a pause on fear, really drop in, and operate effectively?
Join conscious awareness instructor Suzanne Scurlock for a FREE online workshop to find out:
In this 60-minute online mini-workshop, you’ll discover:
- One of the top myths that’s blocking you from accessing your body’s wisdom in any single moment
- How your gut holds the key to your safety and security – and how to use its wisdom correctly to know your next step is the right one
- How to receive the wisdom of your heart, keeper of your body’s deepest inspiration and navigator for “what is mine to do” in these times
- The surprising body part that’s the “black sheep” of the 6 wisdom areas — and the real engine for your power
- A guided exploration to drop into your inner sanctum (your bones) to experience deep calm and greater clarity, so you can “act” instead of “react,” and make wiser life choices
Being attuned to your body’s wisdom areas — and knowing how to nurture their capacities – can help you to dissolve stress, pain and overwhelm.
Wouldn’t you like to live with greater intuition, steadiness, clarity, knowing, personal power and joy? Register here free of charge and discover how to tune into the wisdom your body already holds.
Suzanne’s workshop is packed with simple, practical body awareness exercises to release the tension that’s adversely impacting your wellbeing during these most trying of times – you owe it to yourself to pause fear and regain calm. Register today and get ready to reclaim your body’s own wisdom.