It is a commonly held belief that once we reach adulthood our brains are “hard-wired” and incapable of dramatic change. Most people believe that if you have Alzheimer’s, dementia or some memory issues as you get older, you are destined to a life of cognitive decline.
But what if that’s not true? What if you could protect your brain? What if, with the right information and tools, you could build brain resiliency and increase your chances of maintaining a healthy brain into a healthy older age?
Join us FREE of charge at this incredible online event to find out more:
In recent years, research has led neuroscientists to believe that our brains are much more malleable, flexible and able to shift physically and psychologically than we ever thought possible. When you know how to properly manage your brain, it’s possible to improve focus and memory, decrease stress and anxiety, relax deeply and sleep soundly.
At this ground-breaking online event, you will get the information and tools you need to train and protect your brain — the most powerful resource you have.
What’s more, when you register here for this FREE event you will get instant access to all of these bonus free gifts and early access interviews:
- Biohacking the Brain – Dave Asprey – In this video, you will learn how to live longer, feel better and have more energy when you understand the 7 pillars of ageing and the science behind the bulletproof brain.
- High Performance Brain – Jim Kwik – In this video, you’ll find out about digital dementia, discover the 6 Cs for high performance and learn the 3 Ms for unlocking your brain’s superpower.
- Why Your Brain Needs Fats and Why You Should Eliminate Sugar – Daryl Gioffre, DC – In this video, you’ll discover how the gut influences brain health, the link between sugar and cognitive decline, and the #1 brain mineral you should be taking.
- Thrive In Overdrive – eBook from Patrick K Porter – Learn how to navigate your overloaded lifestyle and discover the blueprint for leading a healthy, balanced life – physically, mentally and spiritually – while enjoying success and financial rewards at the same time.
- A Better Brain Dementia Protocol – eGuide from Trevor King – This protocol is designed to help you prevent dementia and draws on the advice of various well-known experts. Discover a simple, easy-to-follow protocol, including exercise, diet and supplementation recommendations, to keep dementia at bay.
- 3 Interview Transcripts from A Better Brain Summit – Your host, Patrick K Porter, PhD, has selected these transcripts as amazing examples of what you’ll learn over the course of this event. Grab these interview transcripts, and gain insights from Dave Asprey, Jim Kwik and Daryl Gioffre, DC!
- Improve Your Brain Health – eBook from HealthMeans – Did you know there are steps you can take to improve the health of your brain, which also will improve the quality of your life? It’s true. Learn why and how when you download this eBook.
This amazing bundle of freebies is yours immediately when you grab your free place at this event – so you can get started right away on better brain health. At the 7-day event itself, you’ll learn from over 30 world-renowned mental performance experts who will reveal their personal strategies to help you promote and maintain optimum brain health.
Get ready to learn:
- Key strategies for building brain resiliency
- Early warning signs of neurodevelopmental disorders
- Approaches to overcome common sleep issues
- How environmental contaminants impact your brain
- Brain nourishing fats, foods and supplements
- Implications of light therapy for Alzheimer’s and ADHD
- Benefits of mindfulness and meditation
- And so much more!
With step-by-step guidance on how to protect your brain and retain full use of it long into your later years, you’ll learn how to utilize these strategies to improve performance, tap into abundant energy, reach financial goals and more!
We’ll see you there!