Do you know how to look after your mitochondria?
Mitochondria are organelles found in most cells – their function is to convert nutrients into energy, enabling cells to carry out various functions, like growth, metabolism and cellular reproduction. Poorly functioning mitochondria could lead to fatigue and chronic illness.
When was the last time you paid attention to your mitochondrial health?
Probably never, if you’re like most of us. But we can fix that now – so you are invited to join us at this FREE event:
Your host, Dr. Jay Davidson, has worked with patients on mitochondrial health to improve fatigue, brain fog, sleep, energy and other conditions. His patients are not only gaining back their health, but also their freedom.
When you register here for this FREE event you will also gain immediate access to a host of FREE gifts and bonuses:
- Switch Off the Cell Danger Response – Niki Gratrix, BA, Dip ION – In this video, you will learn about vagus nerve stimulation, ATP vs immune-focused function, and the ‘freeze’ stress response and mitochondria
- Toxic Mold and Your Mitochondria – Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP – In this video, discover how you can test your home for toxic mold, plus learn about the best supplements and top 2 essential oils to handle this problem
- Mitochondrial Solutions – Todd Watts, DC, PScD – In this video, you will learn about the importance of oxygen and radioactive elements for mitochondrial health, plus how to overcome chronic fatigue
- Mitochondria 101 eGuide – Jay Davidson – Mitochondria are more than just the powerhouses of your cells; they are heavily involved with the body’s immune response and cell death. Discover the most cutting-edge science on the mitochondria and their critical role in nearly every disease
- How to Identify and Support Mitochondrial Dysfunction eGuide – Jay Davidson – Dr Davidson reveals the most common symptoms linked to mitochondrial dysfunction and shares top clinical secrets for optimizing your health and longevity
- 3 Interview Transcriptions from the Mitochondrial Health Event – Your host has selected these transcripts as amazing examples of what you’ll learn over the course of this event. Grab these interview transcripts, and gain insights from Niki Gratrix, Bridgit Danner and Dr. Todd Watts
- 22 Ways to Optimize Mitochondria eBook – HealthMeans – Discover the steps you can take to optimize how your mitochondria function, which can lead to increased energy among other things
- Sugar Detox eBook – WenLi and Kenny – Science shows that sugar can seriously damage our health, and yet we’re consuming more of it every year – with incredibly damaging consequences. Not only does excess sugar make us sick, overweight and tired, it’s also bad for our skin and ages us well beyond our years. In this eBook, you’ll receive a 4-week sugar detox plan, including 28 delicious recipes and useful food listings to help keep sugar out of your diet
- Indispensable Essential Oils Starter Guide eBook – Eric Zielinksi – In Dr Z’s new 133-page eBook, learn everything you need to know to start using essential oils safely and effectively for the entire family. Included are proven quick start tips, 101 uses cheat sheet and easy-to-make recipes and natural remedies
With these free gifts, you can get started right away on improving your mitochondrial health. Meanwhile, at the FREE 7-day online event itself, you will learn from more than 30 experts in this field.
Grab your FREE place here, and get ready to learn how to support your mitochondria against conditions such:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Anxiety, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
- Cardiovascular disease/atherosclerosis
- Exercise intolerance and fatigue
- Fibromyalgia and myofascial pain
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease
- Sarcopenia (loss of muscle)
- Senescence (aging)
Join us to learn the science behind mitochondria and how they work within the body, as well as practical tips and tricks to get your mitochondria functioning optimally. It’s the health insight you didn’t know you needed – but which could change your life for good.
We’ll see you there!