Are you ready to join enriching 4-day journey exploring the power of film to open our hearts and provoke positive change?
Excellent, because you are invited to join us for the first ever event of its kind:
The Shift Your World Film Festival – FREE 4-Day Online Festival
This seminal event is rooted in the understanding that the most powerful world-changing movies are ones that leave us as better, wiser, and more engaged humans by the end of the experience. They engender insights and awareness that touch deep into our souls, calling us to remember who we are and why we are here.
2020 was a time of dramatic loss on many levels. 2021 can be a time of regeneration and rebirth. That is why the theme for this brand-new event is regenesis, taking this unique cultural moment to redesign our future with an upleveled vision of human potential.
The most powerful stories awaken our curiosity and imagination. They show us the possibility of a thriving future. Through film, we can truly envision a brighter, more meaningful tomorrow.
Humans are born storytellers, and the Shift Your World Film Festival is designed to offer an opportunity for showcasing compelling stories that blend inspiration, possibility, and true activism — while touching our hearts and souls.
The event is completely FREE and features digital world premieres of films from around the globe. You’re invited to engage in unique online experiences inspired from in-person film festivals — including panel discussions with filmmakers and voting for our first-ever awards ceremony.
RSVP here to grab your FREE place at this unique and inspiring event!
Join us for this unique online experience of filmgoers, filmmakers, and moving storytellers to reinvigorate your hopeful spirit and work toward global change together.
At this online film festival, you’ll enjoy:
- 9 feature-length films
- A collection of powerful shorts
- Panels and conversations with filmmakers (+ audience chat)
- Special screening events
- Digital world premieres
- Casting your vote for the Audience Choice Award
Here’s a sneak peek at the incredible films you’ll be watching:
- ARTIFISHAL – Directed by Josh Murphy – Artifishal is a film about people, rivers, and the fight for the future of wild fish and the environment that supports them. It explores wild salmon’s slide towards extinction, threats posed by fish hatcheries and fish farms, and our continued loss of faith in nature.
- KISS THE GROUND – Directed by Josh and Rebecca Tickell – Kiss the Ground is a groundbreaking film that demonstrates how regenerating the world’s soils can completely and rapidly stabilize Earth’s climate, restore lost ecosystems and create abundant food supplies.
- LOVE THY NATURE – Directed by Sylvie Rokab – Narrated by Liam Neeson, Love Thy Nature points to how deeply we’ve lost touch with nature — and takes viewers on a cinematic journey through the beauty and intimacy of our relationship with the natural world, and shows that a renewed connection with nature is key to our personal health and the health of our planet.
- RIVER OF GOLD – Directed by Sarah Dupont and Ruben Aaronson – Narrated by Academy Award winners Sissy Spacek and Herbie Hancock, River of Gold is the disturbing account of a clandestine journey into Peru’s Amazon rainforest to uncover the savage unraveling of pristine jungle. Ron Haviv and Donovan Webster, two war journalists, led by Peruvian Enrique Ortiz, bear witness to the apocalyptic destruction in the pursuit of illegally mined gold with consequences on a global scale.
- THE REUNITED STATES – Directed by Ben Rekhi – The Reunited States is a powerful documentary that follows the unsung heroes on the difficult journey of bridging our political and racial divides. Susan Bro, who lost her daughter when a car drove through a crowd in Charlottesville, and David and Erin Leaverton, a Republican couple who travel to all fifty states in an RV to find out what divides us, are just a few of the characters profiled.
- THE TWELVE – Directed by Lucy Martens and Olivier Girard – The Twelve is a documentary that gives a voice to the wisdom traditions of twelve Elders from around the globe, who share long-forgotten knowledge of humanity’s eternal and complex connection with Nature.
- WE ARE THE RADICAL MONARCHS – Directed by Linda Goldstein Knowlton – Set in Oakland, a city with a deep history of social justice movements, We Are the Radical Monarchs documents three years in the life of the Radical Monarchs — an alternative to the Scout movement for girls of color, aged 8-13, where members earn badges for completing units on social justice, and the co-founders’ struggle to respond to the needs of communities across the US to create and inspire a new generation of social justice activists.
- THE PORTAL – Directed by Jacqui Fifer – What would happen if 7 billion people all meditated? Could it shift the trajectory of our planet? The Portal follows six people (and a robot) who transform their lives using mindfulness, providing inspiration as humans embark on the next phase of evolution.
- BARAKA – Directed by Ron Fricke – Baraka explores themes via a compilation of stunningly-filmed natural events, human activities, biological diversity, and technological phenomena shot on six continents in 24 countries including Tanzania, China, Brazil, Japan, Nepal, the U.S. and Europe over a 14-month period. Baraka is an ancient Sufi word, translated as a blessing or as the essence of life from which the evolutionary process unfolds.
You won’t want to miss this exciting, uplifting, soul-shifting collection of films and the accompanying insights from the film-makers.
Get Your Free Ticket Here for the Shift Your World Film Festival and get ready for a new outlook on life.
Here’s to being inspired!