Did you know that the food you feed a child with ADHD or autism can dramatically affect their symptoms?
Despite one-in-54 children being affected by autism today, most parents don’t know that nutrition can turn things around — from despair to hope, from struggle to improved behavior.
Sadly, the mainstream medical community does not study (or practice) the powerful role nutritional intervention can have.
But as a parent or caregiver, you can!
Join us at this FREE week-long event to learn everything you need to know:
Diet and nutrition can have a large impact on the growing brain, especially for children who have ADHD, autism, a mood disorder or just need “a little help” paying attention.
Since the body and brain are connected, as a parent, you can positively influence childhood disorders by making very strategic diet and nutrition changes.
At this event, you’ll learn powerful nutrition solutions to support improved mood, learning and behavior. What’s more, you’ll also gain immediate access to a huge bundle of free gifts you can start using right away to help your child or loved one.
Grab Your Free Place and Your Free Bonus Gifts Here and get immediate access to all of this:
- Using Personalized Nutrition to Improve ADHD and Autism – Julie Matthews, Certified Nutrition Consultant and Published Researcher – In this video, learn how to use therapeutic diets to help improve ADHD and autism, and understand issues with salicylates, amines, glutamate, oxalates and FODMAPs. You’ll also learn how to identify symptoms linked to food intolerances.
- Calming Anxiety, Aggression and OCD with Amino Acids and Food – Trudy Scott, CN – In this video, learn how to reverse anxiety with diet, nutrients and amino acids, improve aggression and OCD with simple nutrients and dietary strategies, and how removing certain food compounds can eliminate anxiety.
- Using Food to Calm, Soothe and Repair the Brain – Terry Wahls, MD – In this video, learn the importance of the microglia, how diet impacts the brain and how to feed your microbiome with vegetables, as well as finding support for behavioral issues, autism, migraines and more.
- Practical Nutrition Steps to Better Health, Learning and Behavior eGuide – Julie Matthews – Discover a practical and powerful step-by-step approach to help parents use food and personalized nutrition to support their children with ADHD and autism. This science-based method was developed by Julie Matthews and is based on her 20 years of research, clinical practice and results. You’ll receive specific directions on how to get started, get the quickest results and make maximum improvements.
- 30 Recipes and Food Lists for 12 Therapeutic Diets eBook – Julie Matthews – Get delicious and nutritious recipes and food lists for a dozen therapeutic diets, including low salicylate, low oxalate, low amine, low glutamate, low FODMAPs, Paleo, Autoimmune Paleo, SCD/GAPS, ketogenic diet and more! Supports any personalized nutrition plan with great meal ideas for picky eaters and the whole family.
- Guide to Food Intolerances, Therapeutic Diets and Personalized Nutrition eGuide – Julie Matthews – Many people are unaware that they have food intolerances that can lead to neurological conditions, digestive disorders, pain and immune system reactions. This guide will reveal common symptoms and hidden factors that you can address as part of your personalized nutrition strategy.
- Let’s “Talk” About ADHD eBook – HealthMeans – Enjoy reading these 3 expert talk transcripts pulled from the 1000s of talks in the HealthMeans library! In this 34-page document, learn about “Mental Health, Food & Inflammation” with Julie Daniluk, “Naturopathic Approach to Healing ADHD” with John Dempster, ND, FAARFM, ABAAHP and “Autism and Detox” with Deanna Minich, PhD, CNS, IFMCP.
That’s a huge amount of incredible information, yours for FREE and available to use immediately while you wait for the main online event!
At the event itself, you will learn from more than 30 experts in this field. Your host, Julie Matthews, is a certified nutrition consultant who has been specializing in autism and ADHD for the last 20 years. In her clinical work, she’s seen firsthand how children’s symptoms can dramatically improve with changes in diet and nutrition. As a published researcher of nutrition science, she understands the underlying factors that influence ADHD and autism, and how personalizing nutrition strategies can really help.
She and her invited expert guests are here to help you by sharing their wisdom.
RSVP here for this unmissable event – Unlocking ADHD and Autism with Personalized Nutrition could help you:
- Understand how diet and nutrition can improve autism and ADHD
- Personalize a special diet that supports health and healing
- Navigate past common picky eater issues
- Choose the best supplements for your child’s individual needs
- Reverse anxiety through diet, nutrients and amino acids
- Reduce exposure to GMOs, molds and toxins
- Implement tips and tricks to prepare healthier foods
- Empower kids to get involved in the kitchen
- And more
You can truly get started on better health today!
For parents and practitioners alike, this important health event will provide the support and education needed to address these complex disorders using food and personalized nutrition. With easy-to-understand presentations and materials, health and nutrition experts will give you the direct insight you need to progress on your own or to empower your family’s healthcare discussions. You’ll learn strategies you can try right away and those you can ask your doctor about. In the case of practitioners, this information could immediately and dramatically benefit the children you support.
There’s a wealth of knowledge out there from expert practitioners and motivated parents alike – it is possible to change lives through targeted nutritional intervention. You can do it!