Right now, you’re probably only tuned into two of your body’s wisdom areas — your brain or your heart, and, if you’re deeply intuitive, maybe your gut.
Almost certainly, you are not be using the deep wisdom of your entire body to its full capacity — for clearer intuition, greater energy, and even more joy.
This is not uncommon… it’s actually the norm. But wouldn’t you like to know how to listen to your bones – and 5 more wisdom areas – to help you heal trauma in your life? Join us at this FREE workshop to find out more:
Teaching you how to notice the sensations and draw upon the power in your body wisdom areas — so you can be healthier, wiser, more present, and more joyful — is the focus of conscious awareness instructor Suzanne Scurlock, CMT, CST-D, your host for this workshop event.
Our culture, education, childhood conditioning, and past traumas cause us to “live” only in part of our bodies — even if we’ve maintained years of consistent meditation and body-centric practices.
For example, you may often find yourself “up in your head” trying to figure your way out of a challenge or into an opportunity — instead of listening to your feet and legs, which can actually help you to integrate the left and right hemispheres of your brain to create new solutions and discover new opportunities.
Or you may be an extremely compassionate person who allows your body and mind to be led by your heart — more specifically, the “front” of your heart. Yes, there are designated “front” and “back” feeling characteristics to this vital organ. And if you’re a caregiver, healer, or empath of any kind, you’re especially going to want to know how to nurture and energize the back of your heart.
Even your bones, the densest form of connective tissue and sturdiest structures in your body, can radiate a sense of steadiness that comes from the deep inner recesses of who you are and help you settle into greater clarity amidst chaos — if you know how to listen to them.
In this exciting hour-long virtual event with Suzanne, you’ll discover the first steps you need to take to discover where you’re “not in your body” — and how you can expand your awareness of your body wisdom areas and use them as incredible navigational systems steering you towards greater intuition, wisdom, personal power, and joy.
When you join this free mini-workshop, you’ll discover:
- How to integrate the wisdom of the different areas of your body in order to access your own deep inner guidance
- Why it’s critical to inhabit the back of your heart as much as the front
- How your gut holds the key to your security… and how to use its wisdom correctly to know when your next step is the right one
- The surprising body part that’s the “black sheep” of the 6 wisdom areas — and also the real engine for your power
- How the intelligence of your bones holds the master key for deep, nourishing meditations
- One of the top myths that’s blocking you from accessing your body’s wisdom in any single moment
- A simple practice to get quick clarity on the biggest question in your life right now
How would it feel to be truly comfortable and at ease in your own skin? To be able to release the residue of traumas and long-held blocks that may be hijacking your joy, creativity, and vitality?
The key to experiencing this powerful shift lies in discovering how to reconnect with the deep wisdom of your body. Join us at this workshop and start your healing journey!