Did you know that mushrooms have been used for thousands of years for their incredible health-promoting and medicinal properties?
There are thousands of edible mushroom species in the world and approximately 250+ of them have been identified as having healing properties.
East Asian traditions and Indigenous cultures have always embraced mushrooms to treat all manner of ailments — and now Westerners are recognizing their nutritional and medicinal superpowers for the body, mind, and even the spirit.
Intrigued? Unlock the healing powers of mushrooms for yourself at this FREE online workshop:
Mushrooms as Medicine: Nutritional and Medicinal Superpowers for Mind, Body and Spirit – FREE Online Workshop
Your host for the workshop Dr. Christopher Hobbs is an internationally renowned author, herbalist, botanist, mycologist, research scientist, and faculty at the University of Massachusetts. He believes that by incorporating mushrooms into our diets — fresh, cooked, or as dried adaptogens — we can help prevent and transform a myriad of debilitating issues.
Professor Hobbs will share the scientifically supported benefits of making mushrooms a part of your daily regimen. He’ll tell you the ways that this fungi can strengthen and fine-tune your immune system to help stave off cancer, prevent heart disease, keep bones healthy, improve digestion, aid cognitive function, and much more.
Register here free of charge for Mushrooms as Medicine and discover for yourself the science-based, practical benefits mushrooms can bring to your diet, healing regimen and spiritual evolution.
In this free one-hour workshop, you’ll discover:
- Ways to incorporate mushrooms on a dietary, medicinal, and transformational level
- The incredible immune-boosting properties and normalizing properties of mushrooms
- A process for determining the quality of your retail mushroom supplements
- How a greater consumption of mushrooms can lessen the threat of most cancers by up to 33%
- The ways mushrooms can literally help save the planet — they can filter drinkable water, clean polluted soil, act as a compostable replacement for styrofoam, and much more
- The ways in which fungi are essential for healthy growth and communication of all plants, including trees for the restoration of forests
Over the course of this 60 minutes, Christopher — with great passion and insight — will reveal the power of mushrooms as medicine — how they’re safe, with negligible side effects, and very inexpensive (and sometimes even free if you’re willing to hunt them yourself) to procure.
Ancient wisdom teaches us that mushrooms are our allies, but it can be daunting to know where to begin with these superfoods. This empowering Mushrooms as Medicine online event will start you on a lifelong journey of spiritual and wellness discovery.
Are you ready to get started?