We’re living in a pivotal time for deepening our approaches to wellness and healing.
Traditional wisdom on how our plant allies help our bodily systems is being supported by scientific evidence of how botanical medicines work. Leading botanical medicine experts have energized a new generation of healers and educators eager to help people establish nurturing self-care routines.
That’s why we’re excited to invite you to a game-changing FREE online 5-day event, where you’ll discover important herbs used in Ayurveda for every stage of life, nervine tonic herbs for protection against stress, herbs for managing headaches naturally, and many other valuable herbal remedies and applications:
This important event is arriving at a time of global awakening to the importance of holistic approaches to disease, emotional distress, and the need for planetary healing. This esteemed collection of Ayurvedic and integrative medical doctors and pharmacists, herbalists, researchers, educators, and healers are shaping the future of herbal medicine.
You’ll be receiving support not only from revered Shift Network faculty, but also from the next generation of visionaries in the plant medicine movement, all of whom can help you understand the practicalities of creating an individualized botanical medicine treatment plan.
Plus, you’ll explore myriad rituals, passed down through generations, that connect you to your plant allies through a deep journey of the soul and the subconscious.
You’ll be hearing from dozens of leading natural medicine experts, health practitioners, and inspiring educators. They’ll be sharing up-to-date practices and insights for working with medicinal herbs and being intentional about your eating habits to boost your resilience and reduce stress.
Here’s a sample of what these world-class speakers will be sharing with you…
- Learn how grief and fear are treated within Mayan medicine with Rosita Arvigo, founder of the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®.
- Understand how specific herbs and herbal formulas can relieve certain types of pain with herbalist and ethnobotanist David Winston.
- Dr. Trupti Gokani shows you how to align your “three brains” — an ancient concept backed by modern research — to improve your health and relationships.
- Take your self-care to the next level with Kami McBride’s herbal healing tools that support your body, mind, and spirit during these rapidly changing times.
- Learn how frankincense can enhance your spiritual path, heighten your sense of awareness, and impact your mental state with Shehbaz Kahn.
- Receive valuable practices to enhance your health and wellbeing during life transitions with Sarita Shrestha, MD.
- Learn about the challenges and opportunities of applying traditional Indian medicine in remote areas of the planet from Arjun Das, Ayurvedic practitioner and panchakarma specialist.
- Explore effective treatment options to stop, prevent, and possibly permanently eradicate headaches with renowned holistic medicine expert K.P. Khalsa.
- Receive empowering wisdom about healing and protecting your womb from Dr. Eshe Faizah.
and much, much more!
And, as the speakers in The Future of Planet Medicine Summit offer world-class expertise on a range of critical topics, you’ll have access to their support — and the support of a global plant medicine community — through the chat box feature. Ask your pressing questions live, and receive guidance from leaders in the herbal medicine movement.
We hope you can join us for this exceptional convergence of botanical medicine experts. The time is here, more than ever before.
We’ll see you there!