What if the toughest moments of your life were not dependent upon how prepared you were or your financial savings or your friends and family or doctors?
What if recovering from every hurdle you ever faced was about how resilient you are?
Resilience is the capacity to recover quickly from and adapt to difficult life events, including trauma, illness or any kind of physical, mental or emotional setback.
It is also a fundamental feature of normal, everyday coping skills: You need resilience in order to change your diet, improve your sleep, lose weight (and keep it off), remember to take your supplements, choose to get out of bed in the morning and exercise.
All change needs resilience, and it is something we learn, something we can enhance and build upon.
Join us for a groundbreaking FREE online event which will teach you all you need to know to build and enhance your own resilience:
This exceptional online event will help you understand key issues such as:
- What is resilience?
- How do I build and maintain a resilient mindset?
- What kind of skills do I need to support resilience?
- Does diet affect resilience?
- Could I be compromising my resilience?
- Why is emotional connection so important for resilience?
- I feel stuck. What can I do right now to move forward?
Your host, Jodi Cohen, forged the path to resilience on her own when no roadmap existed, finding a way to navigate overwhelming grief and heartache after her son, Max, died in a car accident. Over time, and through trial and error, she was able to identify certain strategies that always helped.
During this time, she also began to seek out experts to research and understand HOW and WHY these particular tactics seemed to help. This summit is her compilation of that fieldwork and research.
She’s here to share her wisdom and experience with you and will be joined by more than 50 of the world’s leading experts in this field.
What’s more, when you register for this event, you’ll get immediate access to a host of free gifts, bonus items and talks which will help you get started on building resilience right now.
- Biohacking Resilience – Dave Asprey – In this video, learn strategies for enhancing sleep, optimizing your diet and charging your mitochondrial battery.
- Inner Resilience: The Mind-Body Connection – Pedram Shojai, OMD – In this video, learn about the areas of your brain that impact resilience and discover strategies for building resilience and releasing trauma as well as learning the importance of breath, movement and routine.
- The Resilience Roadmap – Jodi Cohen, Founder of Vibrant Blue Oils – In this video, understand what resilience really is and how resilience predicts success in every health challenge or trauma. Hear which factors enhance resilience.
- How Detoxification Boosts Resilience eGuide – Jodi Cohen – Toxicity drains the energy reserves needed for building resilience. Learn how to amplify your ability to detoxify the food, chemicals and emotions draining your energy and vitality.
- Recipes for Resilience eBook – Jodi Cohen – The food you eat provides the building blocks for your energy reserves and can dramatically impact your health. Fortify your body with these delicious, nutrient-dense recipes made with whole-food ingredients that provide the nutrients needed to bolster your resilience.
- Improve Your Resilience: Fix Your Sleep eGuide – Jodi Cohen – Deep, restful, restorative sleep improves resilience, making it easier to cope with stress and regulate emotions. Learn how to enhance your mental and physical strength and adapt to life’s difficult times.
- 10 Foundations of Resilience: Enhance your Capacity to Heal eGuide – Jodi Cohen – Discover 10 strategies you can use every day to help improve your physical, mental and emotional resilience.
- 3 Interview Transcripts from the Resilience Roadmap Event – HealthMeans – These transcripts are amazing examples of what you’ll learn over the course of this event. Grab these interview transcripts, and gain insights from Dave Asprey, Pedram Shojai, OMD and Jodi Cohen!
- 20 Ways to Build Resilience eBook – HealthMeans – Resilience is often referred to as one’s ability to “bounce back” from adversity, tragedy, trauma or significant stress. Learn the tools you need to build resilience when you join us on this journey toward improved health today.
- Cleanse Your Liver Now: 7 Day Liver Cleanse & Gallbladder Flush eGuide – David Jockers – This 102-page eGuide is full of incredible images and strategies for healing fatty liver disease. Includes an easy 7-day liver cleanse and gallbladder flush to help you improve your immune system, skin health and metabolism.
- Essential Oils for Mental Health & Remedy eGuide – Dr. Eric & Sabrina Zielinski – Learn a faith-based approach to manage anxiety, depression, dementia and more with essential oils! Dr. Zielinski shares the importance of emotional healing and biblical solutions for depression. You’ll discover the best essential oils for focus, clarity and improved cognitive and mental health.
- Sugar Detox eBook – Wen Li & Kenny – Science shows that sugar can seriously damage our health, and yet we’re consuming more of it every year – with incredibly damaging consequences. In this eBook, you’ll receive a 4-week sugar detox plan, including 28 delicious recipes and useful food listings to help keep sugar out of your diet.
At the Resilience Roadmap event itself, you’ll learn from leading experts, gathering the information and the skills you need to boost and enhance your resilience, enabling you to face life with confidence. Discover:
- Practices for cultivating a resilient mindset
- Effective skills to support psychological resilience
- Protocols for overcoming trauma & reversing chronic symptoms
- Steps to protect against environmental toxins
- Cutting-edge strategies for improving immune function
- Communication strategies to help build & nurture supportive relationships
- Tools for self-care & enhancing emotional resilience
You don’t want to miss this exceptional event.
For seven days, over 50 experts will share their astonishing wisdom, new ideas and an invitation to build the ONE muscle that makes all change possible, no matter what the catalyst or need for that change may be — large or small — catastrophe or simply the desire for a lifestyle shift. This is your resilience “how-to” experience, and done right, your ability to create a better life will be forever, solidly in your hands.
We’ll see you there!