Anxiety has become the defining mental health issue of our time, with women affected at twice the rate of men, and children, teens and young adults now more stressed and anxious than ever.
Join us at this incredible 7-day online event – FREE of charge – to learn about gut-brain connections, the amazing amino acids and other nutritional solutions for anxiety and digestive distress.
Anxiety: Understanding the Gut-Brain Axis – FREE 7-Day Online Event
Anxiety is your body’s natural response to a threat. However, more people than ever before find themselves far too frequently in a state of chronic stress and anxiety. To make it worse, most have no idea there are options other than drugs or therapy to address it.
They’re never told that poor gut health could be a root cause, instead they continue thinking their anxiety is much too severe for nutrition to be the solution — this potential root cause must be explored. Join us to learn why!
This empowering 7-day online anxiety-busting event could help you if you are experiencing:
- Anxiety & feel overwhelmed & stressed by little things
- Panic attacks &/or obsessive thoughts or behaviors
- Social anxiety/pyroluria
- Phobias or fears (flying, spiders or even driving on a highway)
And if you are also suffering from:
- Food sensitivities, IBS/SIBO, parasites or gallbladder issues
- Constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, pain & other digestive issues
- Leaky gut, a leaky blood-brain barrier or vagus nerve issues
- And have loved ones or clients/patients with any of the above issues.
What’s more, when you register for this FREE event, you’ll gain instant access to a host of free gifts which will help you get started on a less anxious life immediately.
RSVP here to grab your FREE place at this event PLUS the following free gift bundle:
- Bile: Key to Anxiety and Hormone Havoc – Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS – In this video, learn the effects on estrogen and thyroid health, the symptoms of low-quality bile and how to use bitters, choline, taurine, inositol and methionine.
- MTHFR, B12 Genes and Anxiety – Carolyn Ledowsky, ND – In this video, learn the mechanism of methylation, understand B12 gene variants: MTR, MTRR, TCN and learn about the Tryptophan “steal” and a simple niacin test.
- Fix the Brain to Fix the Gut – Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN – In this video, you’ll discover the impact of brain injury and impaired vagal activity, how to activate your neurons and the uses of polyphenols and butyrate for leaky gut/brain.
- Amino Acids 101 for Anxiety & Gut Health – Trudy Scott – In this guide, you’ll read success stories about how effective targeted individual amino acids can provide quick relief from anxiety, panic attacks, fears and phobias, with some side benefits of reduced sugar/carb cravings and improved focus.
- Your Roadmap to Finding Solutions from The Anxiety Summit 5 eGuide – Trudy Scott – Trudy shares how your symptoms — dysbiosis, IBS/SIBO, poor digestion, constipation, food sensitivities, insomnia, fatigue and pain — impact anxiety. Use this guide to help cross reference your symptoms with solutions shared during the event.
- 3 Interview Transcripts from The Anxiety Summit – Trudy Scott – Our host of this anxiety-busting event, Trudy Scott, has selected these transcripts as amazing examples of what you’ll learn over the course of this event. Grab these interview transcripts, and gain insights from Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman, Dr. Datis Kharrazian and Carolyn Ledowsky!
- Top 9 Nutrients to Ease Anxiety AND Support Gut Health eBook – Trudy Scott – There are many amino acids, nutrients and herbs that provide anxiety relief (often very quickly) AND also support gut health, digestion and/or the microbiome. The gut-brain connection is important because this can impact the brain’s neurotransmitter levels, improving mood and reducing anxiety even further.
- Reduce Stress, Feel Better eBook – HealthMeans – Learn about simple ways to destress during challenging times. We invite you to breathe a little deeper as we go on this anti-stress journey together.
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Food Mood Expert and certified nutritionist Trudy Scott, is the author of The Antianxiety Food Solution and she educates anxious individuals about nutritional solutions for anxiety. She’s here to help you by sharing her incredible wisdom. During the course of the event, you’ll learn from 40 world-leading experts in this field, who will share everything you need to know to chart a better, happier, less-anxious life course from here on in.
Sign up here for this unmissable event and look forward to an anxiety-free future!
This is THE online event to learn about the powerful individual amino acids — GABA, theanine, tryptophan, 5-HTP, glutamine, DPA and tyrosine — to quickly ease anxiety and help with gut symptoms while you are dealing with other root causes which take longer to address. (They also help with cravings, sleep and immunity.)
With research-based anxiety nutritional solutions and practical steps, you can determine your root causes, ease your anxiety and prevent it from coming back so you can feel on top of the world again!
Practitioners, join us and find advanced solutions for your clients or patients too!
Here’s a the future!