Are you loyal to your soul?
There’s a high price to pay — emotionally, physically, and spiritually — when we don’t answer the call of our own soul.
Suppressing our true desires or living small in the shadows of the past can cause undue stress, anxiety, addiction, autoimmune issues, heart disease, and a myriad of other physical and emotional issues.
Ultimately, when we don’t honor our soul’s longings, we can’t thrive, or receive and embrace the fullness and joy of life — which we all deserve.
In this special online event with energy psychology pioneer Mary Sise, you’ll discover a proven approach to Emotional
Freedom Techniques (EFT) — also known as tapping.
Mary’s unique version of this energy clearing technique — based on the approach originally taught by its creator, Roger Callahan, PhD — includes setting a clear intention, followed by a breathing-and-eye-movement sequence that helps reprogram neural pathways for a much deeper clearing.
You can register here free of charge:
During this freeing hour, you’ll:
- Discover tapping as a powerful, proven approach to transforming fear, guilt, anxiety, and anger quickly and effectively, and grounding you in the present moment
- Discover a customized approach to Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) based on the original healing system created by Roger Callahan, which includes eye movements that help retrain your brain for deeper energy clearing
- Experience a tapping exercise to transmute a difficult emotion and its limiting energy triggered by a challenging relationship to neutralize your charge around this person — and become more grounded in your own true presence
- Discover how all healing happens in the space of love — and how the high frequency of self-love and self-trust is the best place from which to activate powerful intentions when using EFT
- Understand the Energy Psychology associated with Eastern Medicine’s division of the body into meridians, which link to specific organs and provide clues to the emotions behind limiting energies
Mary has helped thousands quickly break through their resistance to becoming their authentic selves — including obstacles such as familiar trigger reactions like fear, guilt, anxiety, and anger, and stifling personal stories of blame or shame.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to open the door to being loyal to your soul and bringing the gifts you’re here to share into the world… for a happier, healthier life.
As we head into 2022, there’s never been a better – or more important – time to be grounded in the present, free from fear and anxiety. Joining this free workshop would be a new year gift to yourself which will carry you forward into 2022 on a wave of positivity.
We’ll see you there!