Did you know that over the last 10 years, nearly every academic institution in the world has been conducting studies on mushrooms and psychedelics?
These medicines are well on the way to changing healthcare as we know it.
In fact, new studies are being published almost daily on their wide range of unprecedented benefits.
This NEW scientific research is revealing that these ANCIENT remedies can reverse the effects of trauma, chronic illness, mental health challenges and addictions, and make us more resilient so that we can maintain those gains long-term.
Join us to explore scientific and traditional perspectives on these earth-based medicines and the power they have to help you, your pets, your garden and the planet to be healthy, balanced and deeply resilient.
The New Science of Ancient Medicines could help you answer questions like:
- Are psychedelics addictive?
- What is psilocybin?
- Why should someone engage with psychedelic medicines?
- Is psychedelic therapy safe for those who have experienced sexual trauma?
- Do psychedelics amplify awareness?
- What’s the difference between decriminalization and legalization?
- What are the anti-disease properties of medicinal mushrooms?
Our host, Dr. Maya Shetreat, works and studies with indigenous communities and healers from around the world and is a lifelong student of ethnobotany, plant healing and the sacred.
Like many of us, she grew up learning that mushrooms and psychedelics were dangerous. But when she started learning with her teacher in Ecuador, she began to understand that these are foods and medicines that have existed since long before humans and that there is deep healing associated with them. She immersed herself in the science, and as she saw very sick and stuck patients improve profoundly, she knew she had to share these medicines with the world.
She’s here to help you by sharing what she’s learned, along with more than 40 leading experts. Get ready to discover:
- Synergistic benefits of treating addiction with cannabis and psychedelics
- How cannabis, mushrooms & psychedelics can help heal trauma
- Psilocybin microdosing benefits for depression
- Medicinal mushroom uses for addressing complex and chronic illness
- Ways psychedelics shift consciousness and boost neuroplasticity
- Ancient relationships we have with plant medicines
- Cultivating a respectful relationship with plant medicine
- And so much more!
When you register free of charge for this ground-breaking 7-day online event, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about the power mushrooms and psychedelics have to transform your mental and physical health!
When you register, you’ll get immediate access to the following:
- Reversing Addictions and Chronic Illness with Psilocybin – Albert Garcia-Romeu, PhD – In this video, learn what happens in the brain during psilocybin treatment, how to learn and unlearn with psychedelics, and discover academic research on microdosing psilocybin for depression, eating disorders, dementia and tobacco addiction.
- Fantastic Fungi: Combining Mushrooms and Art for Healing – Louie Schwartzberg – In this video, learn how Fantastic Fungi offers insight into nature’s intelligence, the medical studies that reveal the combined healing power of psychedelics and visual art, and why seeing beyond what you normally see is its own medicine .
- Psychedelics 101: An Introduction to Psychedelics – Maya Shetreat – In clinical research settings around the world, renewed research is taking place on the benefits of psychedelic substances for treating addiction, depression, anxiety, eating disorders and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Learn why psychedelics are making a comeback and some of the powerful facts about how they can help us.
- Meet the Mushrooms: Edible and Medicinal Mushrooms That Can Transform Your Health – Maya Shetreat – For many, mushrooms can at first seem quite intimidating. Yet once you become more familiar with these fungi, you’ll find many mushrooms not only taste great, but they also have a number of health benefits. Discover 9 of the top mushrooms and their health benefits.
- 2 Interview Transcripts from The New Science of Ancient Medicines – HealthMeans – The Host of The New Science of Ancient Medicines, Maya Shetreat, MD, has selected these transcripts as amazing examples of what you’ll learn over the course of this event. Grab these interview transcripts, and gain insights from Albert Garcia-Romeu and PhD, Louie Schwartzberg!
- 8 Surprising Ways Beliefs Impact Our Health eBook – HealthMeans – Discover the surprising amount of evidence that supports the fact that our beliefs can and do impact our emotional and physical health.
- Essential Oils for Pain and Inflammation and Remedy Guide – Dr. Eric and Sabrina Zielinski – Soothe inflammation and stop pain with Dr. Z’s NEW 159-page eBook! Discover the best essential oils to use for chronic inflammation, headaches, fibromyalgia and arthritis. Uncover the ancient secrets of using favorite oils like frankincense, copaiba, palo santo and ylang ylang, and start to enjoy a pain-free, inflammation-busting, abundant life today!
- 101 Natural Health Remedies Secrets eBook – Wen Li and Kenny – Discover the secrets of ancient cures, natural treatments and simple home remedies to treat common ailments and regain control of your health!
- The Anti-Cancer Diet eBook (Newly Updated with Recipes) – Nathan Crane – According to Dr. Joel Fuhrman, genetic defects account for less than 3% of all cancer cases. The remaining 97% are entirely due to lifestyle choices and habits, including diet. Discover simple lifestyle changes and practices you can implement to help protect against and heal from cancer.
Here’s to rediscovering our ancient medicines!