Life is stressful. No one these days is untouched by trauma.
Mental health challenges, addictions, burnout, sleep disturbances and worsening chronic conditions are skyrocketing due to worry and stress.
Yet trauma, its long-term health effects and the way forward can be difficult to recognize.
That’s why you won’t want to miss this empowering FREE 7-day online event:
Our host, Dr. Aimie Apigian, will illuminate the missing piece and teach you the biology essentials to accelerate the trauma healing journey.
Dr. Apigian, was inspired to leave her career as a surgeon and entered the trauma and attachment field because of the long and difficult experience of helping her foster son rewire his biology of trauma — a path of struggle and healing that led to the commitment to help others journey toward wholeness.
During her journey, she discovered that none of us are spared from negative life experiences that get stored in our bodies.
Her vision is to bridge the worlds of trauma and medicine in order to help more people be free from the effects of past trauma.
At this groundbreaking event, Dr Apigian has brought together more than 50 leading professionals in this field, all of whom will be sharing their empowering messages and tools with you.
This incredible FREE 7-day online event could help you:
- Safely reconnect with your body
- Be able to use trauma as a gift rather than a setback
- Move beyond trauma-informed models to growth & wellness
- Protect your emotional well-being
- Choose the appropriate trauma therapy tools for you
- Improve your sleep & lower inflammation
- Build authentic relationships
- Go through difficult life events without them overwhelming or crushing you
- Integrate biology into trauma therapy for faster, better results
- And so much more!
What’s more, when you sign up, you will gain instant access to a wealth of free gifts that can get you started on better health immediately. Your free bonuses include:
- Systems That Cause Trauma: It’s Not All About the Nervous System – Scott Lyons, DO, PhD, CHT, BMCP/T, RSMT, SME, BMCP, IDME, SEP, CST, RYT-500: In this video, learn about the systems that impact internal oppression, plus stress management facts and fiction.
- Profound Effects of Early Life Experiences in Childhood – Vincent J. Felitti, MD: In this video, you will learn about the Adverse childhood experiences (ACE) study, how unspeakable experiences manifest in adult life, and biomedical disease and its longevity.
- Hormones: A Portal for Looking at Trauma – Robin Nielsen: This video will teach you the the connection between hormones and trauma, why women struggle with balancing other people’s needs, and common misconceptions about estrogen dominance.
- Steps to Identify and Heal Trauma: A Roadmap for Healing eGuide – Aimie Apigian: The path to healing trauma starts with identifying where it originated and how it’s stored in the body. Discover strategies for releasing the imprint left behind after challenging experiences with this comprehensive roadmap.
- Attachment Trauma: A Roadmap for Accelerating the Healing Journey eGuide – Aimie Apigian: Understanding how the nervous system is key to attachment guides us in the work towards rewiring for an earned secure attachment – even later in life. Recognizing how early survival patterns were formed allows us to see a path forward to repairing and rewiring gaps and injuries for a more secure attachment of safety, security and love.
- Experiential Workshops: Bonus Sessions – Aimie Apigian – LIVE Experiential Workshops include somatic work, meditation for chronic disease, trauma-informed yoga, devices, supplements and much more! Bring your questions and get ready to start applying the information for a better tomorrow on your healing journey!
- 3 Interview Transcripts from The Biology of Trauma 2.0 – HealthMeans: Your host of The Biology of Trauma 2.0, Dr. Aimie Apigian, has selected these transcripts as amazing examples of what you’ll learn over the course of this event. Grab these interview transcripts, and gain insights from Dr. Scott Lyons, Dr. Vincent J. Felitti and Robin Nielsen!
- The Biology of Trauma™ Facebook Community – Aimie Apigian: Join this empowering space to engage with other summit attendees, get updates on our event experts and keep learning about treating trauma on the cellular level.
- Power Foods for Daily Health and Vitality eBook – Wen Li and Kenny: Discover the benefits of “power foods” to improve overall health and supercharged energy!
- Fatigue: 12 Secrets to Recovery eBook – Alex Howard: Explore 12 inspirational, healing stories from people who have overcome fatigue. You’ll also receive powerful insights and lessons you can use today!
- The Science of the Heart, Volume 2: Exploring the Role of the Heart in Human Performance eBook – Claire Shafe: New research shows that the human heart is an access point of wisdom and intelligence to access balance, creativity and enhanced intuitive capacities.
- Meditation 2.0: The Miracle of Direct Awakening eBook – Evolving Wisdom: Whether you’re brand new to meditation or have decades of experience, you probably sense that you’re only scratching the surface of meditation’s life-transforming potential. Learn how to overcome the 5 barriers keeping you from accessing the true power of meditation.
- How to Use Amino Acids like GABA and Tryptophan to End Sugar Cravings – Trudy Scott: Trauma and neurotransmitter levels are correlated, contributing to your anxiety and increased sugar cravings. Learn how the targeted individual amino acids such as GABA, tryptophan, DPA, glutamine and tyrosine can be used to end sugar and alcohol cravings (with no feelings of deprivation) and also ease anxiety and panic attacks quickly.
With instant access to all of the above when you sign up, you can stop your endless searching – these gifts and this event will be your roadmap to your best health and best self.
We’ll see you there!