Plants are far more than static substances — they are brilliant agents helping us evolve beyond our personal and collective crises.
Tapping into the secrets of plants and herbal allies can help us be more centered, calm, resilient, resourceful, and confident.
But it can be hard to know where to start with this amazing natural tool chest.
That’s why we’re excited to invite you to this fascinating FREE event:
Evolutionary Plant Medicine: Heal Yourself and Build Resilience with Botanical Allies – FREE 5-Day Online Event
This illuminating online event features illustrious pioneers in plant and herbal medicine; you’ll be hearing from more than 30 leading natural medicine experts, health practitioners and inspiring educators, including Dr. Vandana Shiva, Dave Asprey, Dr. Rosita Arvigo, Robin Rose Bennett, Dr. David Frawley, David Crow, Dr. Rocio Alarcón G., Pam Montgomery, and many more.
It will guide you to feel empowered on your healing path, as you discover new ways to increase your knowledge of plant medicine modalities.
As a beginner, or an experienced practitioner, you’re actually more equipped than you think to use the latest leading-edge botanical healing discoveries, magnifying your ability to heal yourself, others, and the planet.
RSVP here to secure your FREE place at this empowering event!
The Evolutionary Plant Medicine event is arriving at a time of global awakening to the importance of holistic approaches to disease, emotional distress, and planetary healing. These esteemed Ayurvedic and integrative medical doctors and pharmacists, herbalists, researchers, educators, and healers are shaping the future of herbal medicine.
These experts will be sharing up-to-date practices and insights for working with medicinal herbs — practical, hands-on, DIY tools you can use at home right now (or with clients) to help with sleep, pain, anxiety, and reproductive issues.
Reserve your FREE place here today!
During this unparalleled 5-day gathering, you’ll discover:
- Revelatory practices to help you experience Earth as a parent-mirror
- The dynamic co-creative potential of tapping into the psycho-spiritual healing capabilities of plants
- The direct link between your gut microbiome and your immune system, and ways to support healthy microbes through your diet
- How seasonal eating synchronizes your biological clock with nature’s circadian rhythms — so you can maintain a healthy intestinal environment and microbiome
- Ways to apply basic Tibetan medical principles to your practice, matching plant medicine offerings to human pathology in order to heal physical imbalances
- How plants communicate with each other — and the messages they give us for creating a brighter future
- And much more…
Join us and learn how to work with our plant allies to shape a better future for us all.
We’ll see you there!