Over the past few years, events have led most of us to significantly reassess our priorities.
For many, suddenly the single most important goals are to feel connected, content, and happy, above all else.
We want to lift our spirits, open our hearts, and feel excited again, finding purpose in the lives that lay before us.
Under the pressures of everyday life, though, it can be hard to find that happiness.
But did you know that Qigong could be the missing key to your joy?
Find out more at this deeply empowering and uplifting FREE online event:
Internationally renowned Qigong master Robert Peng wants to help you awaken that joy by opening your energy flow and tapping into your deeper, hidden reservoirs of love, wisdom, and vitality.
Robert will introduce you to Xi breathing, a powerful technique that stimulates the vagus nerve, which in turn opens your life-force energy, also known as Qi.
In this free 60-minute Qigong event, you’ll discover:
- The power of Xi breathing
- How to awaken and align the body’s three dantian centers
- How you can make your body change without use of external forces
- The way the Central Meridian holds the three dantians together and connects you to the universe
- A Qigong movement and Xi breathing exercise that will clear your mind and make your body feel more relaxed and resilient
- When your Qi is flowing freely, your heart is open, your mind is still, and your body is calm — enabling you to feel a deep peace and authentic joy.
Robert will also lead you in a simple and graceful Qigong movement practice called “Eight Cycles” to make your body flexible — and flow like water.
You’ll gather heavenly Yang and earthly Yin energy and bring them together in harmony, clearing away blockages and reinvigorating your energy flow, giving you a renewed sense of vitality and bliss.
We hope you’re able to attend the event as scheduled – but don’t worry if you can’t. Everyone who registers will receive a free downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
Isn’t it time you reconnected to the joy of living?
Sweep aside the hardships of the last few years and set your joy free with Xi breathing.
We’ll see you there!