As a highly sensitive person (HSP) in an often insensitive world, you may find it challenging to imagine that your sensitivity is actually a blessing that is desperately needed right now.
You’ve likely been told throughout your life that you’re too sensitive, too emotional, or just too much.
Those judgments have come from people who didn’t understand that your way of taking in life is far more intricate, deeper, and enriching — not only for yourself, but for those who you allow into your inner world.
As psychotherapist Julie Bjelland teaches, HSPs are often the most original creators, innovators, teachers, healers, and leaders — once they learn how to mitigate the biggest challenge to their sensitivity: sensory overload.
Sensory overload happens when your senses take in more information than your brain can process at one time. This can ignite anxiety and irritability, intensify sleep disturbances and exhaustion, and lead to loss of productivity, creativity, and focus.
If this sounds familiar, you won’t want to miss this FREE online event:
Support Your Emotional Brain With Tools for Empaths and Highly Sensitive People: Experience the Powerful 4-2-7 Technique to Activate Your Calming Centers in the Midst of Sensory Overload – FREE Online Event
At this empowering online event with Julie, you’ll learn applicable tools for overcoming sensory overload — including a powerful technique that you can use anytime, anywhere to deactivate stress and activate calm, instilling a deep sense of safety in your body that allows your innate sensitivity to shine.
In this thought-provoking and practical online event, you’ll:
- Explore what it means to be a highly sensitive person (HSP) — and identify the gifts of HSPs that are desperately needed in our world today
- Learn the 4-2-7 breath technique for deactivating stress and activating calm — helping your cognitive brain turn back on to support your emotional brain
- Discover how high sensitivity is on the neurodivergent spectrum
- Learn the causes of some of the challenges you may be experiencing — such as high stress, anxiety, sensory overload, and feeling like it’s hard to keep up with everything in life
- Receive 3 easy tools for balancing your nervous system and increasing focus and resilience during moments of sensory overload
You’ll explore the traits of HSPs and the gifts of this particular neurodiversity, which are becoming more widely recognized in mainstream culture.
Ultimately, you’ll discover how easy it can be to thrive in the world by empowering the gifts of your innate sensitivity in a regulated and balanced way.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled but don’t worry – if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
Discover the gifts of your neurodiversity – and say goodbye to overwhelm for good.
We’ll see you there!