What if you could resolve generational trauma by transmuting painful patterns, thereby creating a greater sense of belonging and wholeness in your life?
And what if deeply reconnecting to your own heritage could help you make peace with yourself and your origins… experience closure with those who’ve crossed over… and free you to live more fully with all the gifts of your lineage?
Historically, people worldwide have cultivated sacred relationships with their ancestors, asking them for healing, protection, and guidance.
When you communicate with members of your lineage who’ve passed, you can resource radiant energies within your bloodline, clearing your energy field and theirs of intergenerational trauma that affect the living and the dead.
Does this sound like something that resonates with you?
If so, you won’t want to miss this groundbreaking – and FREE – 5-day online event:
This even brings together a global gathering of more than 35 leading ancestral healing experts and inspiring teachers who will be sharing a powerful synthesis of spirituality, science, and ancient wisdom and practices from around the world that promises to transform your life and your legacy and ground you into your highest purpose.
As you tune in to your loved ones across the veil, you’ll come to realize that they are just as real and just as reachable as the living beings you love the most — and, like you, they can evolve, they can be healed, and they can help you on your own healing journey.
By forging renewed relationships with your elders who have passed, integrating their wisdom and lessons into your daily life, you can create a radically new story for the future…
… releasing revered members of your lineage from ongoing energetic blockages created in the past, while concurrently making way for you and future generations to live demonstrably better lives.
Teachers including Thomas Hübl, Jill Purce, Sandra Ingerman, Dr. Velma Love, Grandmother Flordemayo, Rev. Dr. Tirzah Firestone, Masami Covey, Dr. Arielle Schwartz, Christina Caudill, Langston Kahn, Dr. Lewis Mehl-Madrona, and many more will be sharing new practices and insights for connecting with the wise and loving among your ancestors.
They’ll show you how to break free of the painful legacies held by those on the other side of the veil while helping them embrace peace, and helping you embody your deepest gifts and heal old wounds embedded in your psyche.
By communicating with your ancestors through powerful practices, such as ancestral astrology, genealogical past-life regression, or reversing inherited karmic curses…
… you can send waves of restorative energy to your entire lineage, while neutralizing the underlying emotional or spiritual root causes manifesting as your own physical or mental symptoms.
During this profoundly transformative 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- Practices to transmute stuck ancestral energies, so you can access your soul’s true purpose stored in the Akashic Records
- Connecting with ancestors through your writing practice aids you in discovering mysteries in your family’s past, so you can help heal unresolved issues
- How the legacy of African American enslavement still affects us all today — and ways to use genealogy as a tool for healing the historical harm of slavery
- Principles of family systems constellation — and parallels in other wisdom traditions that may help you resolve transgenerational barriers to joy
- The 4 main areas of ancestral magickal inheritance — family, personal, elemental, and celestial — and how to tap into each one
- Immersive prayer, chanting, and rituals of ancestor reverence that shift you from surviving to thriving, so you can build relationships with loving and wise lineage ancestors as a source of blessing, support, and healing
- Ancestors in Training, an educational project and lived experience that centers on sacred traditions, new technologies, intergenerational healing, and grief work
- And much more…
Please join us if you can.
It’s set to be an event like no other – and it can unleash profound change in your own life, as well as in your community.
We’ll see you there!