Would you like to expand and deepen your Qigong practice?
By consistently practicing Qigong, you embrace a joyful, inspiring, lifelong habit that energizes your entire being with each movement, creating a foundation for health, vitality, and longevity for years to come — you’re not just following rote exercises to maintain the status quo.
Qigong’s gentle movements and meditations bolster your physical and mental agency and slow the aging process — while increasing physical strength, mental clarity, emotional resilience, equilibrium, coordination, and immune system support.
If you’d like the opportunity to energize your Qigong practice under the guidance of masters and pioneers from around the world, you won’t want to miss this very special event:
This exciting event will feel akin to a virtual retreat, meaning each day will provide experiential opportunities to activate quick shifts in your body, regardless of whether you’re new to Qigong or an experienced practitioner enhancing your skill set.
Over the course of five days, you’ll absorb the philosophies and follow guided Qigong movement and meditation techniques designed to advance you — and your teaching practice — to the next level of mastery.
They will guide you through Qigong sessions that will provide an array of teachings and insights you can use for a lifetime in a profound practice that nourishes you from the inside out, fueled by fortitude, joy, and grace.
And, be sure to keep an eye out for additional bundled professional track sessions that will offer leading-edge industry information to add to your toolkit, allowing you to move to the next level in your teaching practice:
- Applying the I Ching as a Manual for Self-Development with Deng Ming-Dao
- Emerging Qigong Programs at Harvard’s Osher Center for Integrative Medicine with Peter Wayne
- Intersections: Qigong, Tai Chi, and Yoga with Sifu Matthew Cohen
- 3 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Qigong with Peng Roden Her
- Accessing Your Center Core of Light with Maria Furlano
- Becoming a Professional Qigong Teacher: Tips from the Experts with Josie Weaver, Lee Holden, and Tevia Feng
- Qigong and Western Medicine with Shin Lin, PhD, Roger Jahnke, OMD, and Gloria Y. Yeh, MD
- Qigong and Women’s Health with Daisy Lee, Marisa Cranfill, and Roni Edlund
- Qigong and Healing with Master Chunyi Lin, Denise Minter, and Gilles Marin
- The Interface Between Qigong and Non-Mainstream Therapies and Treatments with Dr. Miles Reid, Kevin W. Chen, PhD, and Sifu Matthew Cohen
You’ll have unparalleled access to a variety of ancient and emerging Qigong wisdom streams — including Ba Duan Jin, 8 Brocades, Nei Guan, Wuji Hundun, and many others. Each session will be an opportunity to activate quick shifts in your body, regardless of your skill level.
There are more than 35 leading Qigong teachers, masters, and doctors in this year’s Qigong Global Summit, including Daisy Lee, Deng Ming-Dao, Master Chunyi Lin, Lee Holden, Lindsey Wei, Grandmaster Mantak Chia, Master Mingtong Gu, Teja Bell R?shi, Faye Li Yip, Mark Tanaka, and many others.
Under guidance from these masters, you’ll be able to use Qigong for a wide array of healing and practical applications — including stress reduction, physical and mental fluidity, and grounding your body and inner being to navigate daily life with ease.
Prepare to be transformed!
During this profound 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- The Kun Li Sheng™ method, which awakens the mind, integrates the heart, and plugs you into natural vital power in the body
- Heart Qigong, a slow, rhythmic set of movements that soothes and regulates the heart, settles the nervous system, and balances body, mind, and spirit
- The Four Angular Hands practice which renders energy more effectively than brute force in a combative situation
- Bigu fasting offers quick health benefits including body detox, immune system reboot, cultivation of Qi and spirit, and slowed aging — allowing you to reach higher levels of energy sensation and spirituality
- How the five elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine relate to key phases of your creative cycles as a woman, and how you can harness them to manifest abundance, joy, and flow in your life
- More robust tools to deepen your own practice and guide your students
- And much more!
Whether you’re new to Qigong or a dedicated practitioner, you’ll find new practices to learn and add to your routines, or to incorporate into the care you give your clients.
We’ll see you there!