Imagine moving through painful trauma, stress, and tension, and discovering a heightened state of wellbeing, ease, and joy!
You were designed to naturally live free of painful emotions and trauma… and your body’s natural reflexes may hold the key, says Steve Haines, a teacher of Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE®), a gentle therapeutic technique that has helped thousands of people around the world.
TRE assists the body in releasing deep muscular patterns of stress, tension, and trauma, which calms down the nervous system. After doing TRE, many people have reported feelings of peace and wellbeing.
Would you like to know more? The don’t miss this empowering free online event with Steve:
Numerous healing modalities focus primarily on the mental or emotional causes of trauma, requiring that you relive or understand the associated stress and pain as a means to overcome it.
In contrast, TRE engages your primitive reflexes to reveal where trauma is residing in your body. You then “shake it out,” releasing long-held tension patterns and experiencing feelings of connection and peace.
With Steve, you’ll explore how harnessing the power of your reflexes can release trauma and neutralize your own fear-based patterns while calming your nervous system and easing your body back into a state of balance.
In this empowering online event, you’ll explore:
- A “shaking meditation” that can help you experience your body in a new, empowered way
- Why TRE is a simple and effective somatic practice that harnesses the power of your primitive reflexes to release stress, tension, and trauma in all levels of your being
- How overactive fight-or-flight responses hijack mental, emotional, and physical functions — and how you can begin to disrupt this unhealthy pattern
- Why experiencing feelings as sensations rather than emotions neutralizes fear-based patterns while amplifying your built-in ability to regulate your own wellbeing and avoid feeling overwhelmed
- How you can learn to overcome trauma without having to talk it out or understand why it happened
Through TRE, you develop the ability to regulate intense feelings, putting you back in control…
… and helping you live with a sense of ease, joy, love, and connection.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
Here’s to overcoming trauma and regaining control!
We’ll see you there!