In today’s fast-paced world, many of us are daunted, or even overwhelmed with the management of our everyday responsibilities.
Faced with this constant stress, we may become disengaged from our true selves and struggle to feel connected to our own deeper divinity.
Though we long to realize our highest potential, we can get bogged down by the emotional discomfort of anxiety, depression, mental fogginess, or disenchantment, or feel held back by a variety of physical ailments.
So, how can we find relief from the dis-eases of our modern lives?
Join us for this empowering free online event to discover one amazing solution:
Michael Brian Baker, the founder and CEO of The Breath Center, teaches us that our whole-being health mirrors the way we breathe. In fact, the breath is used as a diagnostic tool in several Eastern medical traditions that have been practiced as far back as 5,000 years ago.
Join Michael for this hour-long event, in which he’ll share the hidden secrets of breathwork and its remarkable capacity to open portals to varying levels of non-ordinary consciousness, sharpen your mental and physical faculties, release any kind of pain at its root, and create the changes in your life that you crave.
In this experiential online event, you’ll discover:
- Pranayama, the regulation of the breath through certain techniques, origin teachings, and practices from Patanjali (author of the Yoga Sutras), which were then passed down through the Saptarishis (revered in Hinduism as the seven great sages) — to optimize and heal your mind and body and cultivate a stronger capacity to achieve higher levels of consciousness
- Michael’s 11-Minute Miracle, through the practice of Pranayama Kriya Vyana Vayu, to open your physical and emotional bodies — which can lead to enhanced vitality and spiritual awakening
- A peek into the profoundly magical body of breathwork comprehension and the far-reaching benefits of this powerful modality
- How breathwork can help you release unresolved emotions and activate feel-good chemicals in your body during times of stress
- The importance of understanding the current shift happening in human consciousness — and that breathwork is one of the 10 documented paths toward our personal and collective spiritual awakening
You’ll discover how your breath — as your ultimate teacher on living in wellness and gratitude — can revitalize your physical and emotional bodies, and ultimately illuminate your path to spiritual awakening.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
We’ll see you there!