From the civilizations of ancient Egypt, China and India all the way to the Mayan and Aztec empires, there was one simple truth that was shared by all… food is medicine.
We have always known this. Our relationship to food is one of the most sacred and intimate relationships we’re capable of, from sowing seeds in the Earth to merging with a plant’s energy through consumption.
Food has the power to change our mood, to bring people together, and it has the power to heal.
You may have heard the saying, “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine thy food.” These words were spoken two thousand years ago by the celebrated Greek Physician, Hippocrates – commonly hailed as the father of modern medicine. He knew that the right foods combined with specific medicinal herbs was a recipe for a long and healthy life.
But somewhere along the way, we seem to have forgotten this simple truth.
That’s why we are so excited to share a remarkable new docuseries premiering soon:
This hard-hitting, transformative – and FREE – documentary series explores the world’s most promising medicinal foods and how they can be used to prevent and heal disease.
It’s a vital antidote to the today’s mass produced food packed with artificial ingredients.
We told ourselves that the busy-ness of modern life required this “convenience.”
We went so far as to even dye our foods so that they would appear as though they were just as fresh and vital as they had been before our industrial practices and pesticides stripped away all their nutrients.
Sadly, it’s no surprise that people who consume foods that not only lack nutritional value, but also contain carcinogenic and other harmful ingredients – are winding up sick and even worse.
Because, just as the ancients knew – and as modern science finally demonstrates – the key to good health is… nutrient-dense, mineral-rich, fully-intact, consciously-created food.
If you want to be healthy and vital, you need to consume food that possesses these same qualities—and not just when you’re sick. It’s time for us to remember and embody this ancient truth, and to revive both ourselves and our kitchens.
Each episode is beautifully filmed and jam-packed with powerful recipes and ancient remedies that will turn your kitchen into a personal sanctuary of natural wellness and true nourishment.
In this exclusive FREE series, you’ll discover:
- How to create plant-based healing recipes that target specific health conditions and vital systems within your body
- How to support your microbiome and rethink diet, so that rather than eating for one, you’re eating for several trillion
- Ancient kitchen remedies that improve brain function and memory, even in patients with cognitive impairment
- Healing dishes that help prevent and heal some of the most prevalent diseases of our time including Alzheimer’s and dementia, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, auto-immune disorders and long list of other illnesses
- How eating vibrant foods can improve your skin health, hair health and overall complexion, supporting the aging process
- Plant-based foods that addresses the real source of hormone imbalance, infertility, and low libido
- And much more!
So, are you ready to meet a fun and inspiring group of experts, from farm to table chefs, herbalists, and wild food foragers, to small farmers, natural doctors, holistic nutritionists and more?
Are you ready to uncover the potent medicine of food?
We’ll see you there!