To contact Wake Up World, please fill out the form below, and select one of the following categories from the “Subject” menu.
- Article Submissions – Check out the ‘article submissions’ section below for details.
- Advertising Enquiry – Do you offer a product or service that Wake Up World readers might benefit from? Please include details of the product or service you want to advertise and we will contact you back to discuss further details.
- Media Requests – Contact us to arrange interviews with our contributors, or to request further information about Wake Up World.
- Re-publish a Wake Up World Article – Are you seeking permission to re-publish a Wake Up World article? Please supply your website address and the URL of the article you wish to re-publish. (We’re okay with our original content being republished, with credit and backlinks, but some of the articles on our site aren’t ours to share.)
- Suggestions/Feedback – We are always looking for ways to improve our site. Please let us know your thoughts and suggestions.
- Other Enquiry – Do you have something else to share? Please use this option.
We are always happy to hear from potential new collaborators. To help us make the submission process as simple as possible, please use the following guide when submitting articles for publication on Wake Up World.
- Introduce yourself! We’d love to know a bit about you, what you’re passionate about, and some details of your website/blog.
- Please attach your article in the form of an MS Word document if possible.
- We prefer articles to be a minimum of 800 words. There is no maximum word limit.
- If your article has already been published elsewhere, please let us know and provide links.
- Include a brief bio that touches on;
- A few paragraphs about yourself, your experience, perspective, qualifications etc.
- Web links to your site and social network platforms.
- A suitable bio photo (optional).
- You may also like to include image suggestions to go with your article, however the final images used on any published materials will be at the discretion of our Content Editor.
- For health and scientific articles, please ensure the main assertions of your article are supported with hyperlinked references.
- Wherever possible, articles that highlight a problem should also explore solutions 🙂
- We appreciate the nature of “work in progress”, but don’t have the resources to polish up unfinished draft submissions.
Once your submission is ready, please email [email protected]. You will receive an automated email to confirm your submission has been received, but because of the volume of material we receive each day and the limited resources we work with, we may not be able to respond personally to every submission.
Please note: We don’t accept advertorial/PR articles, articles from third-party marketing or agency authors, product reviews, articles written just to get a back-link posted on our site, half-finished works in progress, or requests to link your article or infographic into an article we’ve already published on Wake Up World.
By submitting content (including text, photos and videos) to Wake Up World, you agree that the content does not infringe or violate someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law. You also grant Wake Up World a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to publicly display your content on www.WakeUp-World.com and its associated social media pages.