Free 1-Hour Video
Simple Qigong Practices to Rejuvenate Your Immune System
5 Qigong Steps for Rejuvenating Your Immune System: How to Release Stress, Clear Blocks & Shift Disease to Enjoy Radiant Health.
This free one-hour video features Qigong master, teacher and healer, Mingtong Gu, and teaches an effective mind-body-spirit approach that can eliminate daily (or accumulated) stress, strengthen your immune and lymphatic systems, shift the stagnant or blocked energy patterns in your body, and improve your overall health and vitality.
You can reserve your complimentary access to this event HERE.
Qigong is an ancient set of holistic energy practices passed down by Chinese masters. Master Gu is considered one of the foremost modern masters of Qigong in the West today, practising a combination of movement, meditation and sound, drawn from the Wisdom Healing Tradition of Qigong. During this free one-hour special event, Master Gu will teach you the fundamentals you need to eliminate stress, prevent illness, and revitalize your body:
- Experience healing sounds and movements designed to renew the organ systems that support your immune system.
- Discover specific movements to release the stress from your day as well as cumulative stress from your past.
- Understand how your emotional health and wellbeing impact your organ systems.
- Explore how Qigong can change your perception of how your immune system functions.
- Discover how to start your own daily personal Qigong practice.
Register HERE and learn how to Qigong can support you in preventing illness and rejuvenating your body, mind, and spirit.
FREE “Plant Medicine Summit”
Discover the Power of Medicinal Plants
to Heal and Rejuvenate the Body
What if the power to heal was all around you in the natural world?
Since the dawn of humanity, people from around the world have used what was available in “nature’s pharmacy” to heal themselves — botanical treatments, healing tinctures and medicinal remedies from the herbs, flowers and flora that surrounded them.
Today, modern medicine has lost touch with our biological and spiritual connection to nature and the healing power that our plant allies actually provide. But that doesn’t mean we have to…
This is your invitation to The Plant Medicine Summit, a free online event where you’ll discover how plants can purify, rejuvenate, heal and evolve us, as well as sharpen our minds, extend our lives, and deepen our connection with this blessed planet.
The Plant Medicine Summit — Free Online Event, March 19-23, 2018
This special gathering features 35+ leading botanical medicine experts, health practitioners and inspiring educators — including people like David Crow, Dr. Jill Stansbury, David Winston, Sara Crow, Arjun Das, Acharya Shunya, Michael Tierra, Holly Bellebuono, and others.
Throughout this 5-day health summit, they’ll share with you practices and insights for working with medicinal herbs, flowers, mushrooms, aromatic ceremonial plants and essential oils to revitalize your health, your community and our planet.
We hope you’ll join us in this special online gathering, presented by The Shift Network.
- Original recipes you can use in your own kitchen to encourage better brain health
- New research into herbs that can support brain chemistry — helping us strengthen mental clarity and nourish the mind
- Changes in the industry and chemistry of essential oils
- How Aloe can enhance your hearing, vision, skin, and senses of taste and smell
- Clinical trials supporting the use of Kava for creating calm and reducing tension
- The benefits of natural ecosystems for accommodating human needs in a native habitat
- Ways to incorporate herbal teas, tinctures, and flower essences for relaxation and inspiration
- Key adaptogens for vitality, resilience and peace
- A unique, holistic, indigenous permaculture approach to seed-stewardship
- The importance of restoring agricultural biodiversity for resilient sustainable food systems
… and much more!
The Plant Medicine Summit will benefit anyone who is intrigued by the healing and evolutionary benefits of botanical medicine as well as professionals across multiple disciplines who work with herbs, plants, oils, energetics or the environment.
Whether you’re experimenting with herbal gardening, supplementing your diet, seeking to treat a disease, or looking for tips on working with clients, you’ll find eye-opening sessions that will inspire, educate and empower you.
Join a vibrant global community and an amazing panel of presenters to discover the curative and evolutionary powers of medicinal plants — many of which you can grow in your own garden or pick up in your neighborhood!
Discover the Ancient Art of Face Reading – Free Video Presentation
Did you know that your facial features can reveal much about your life’s path, gifts and challenges? And that the faces of your friends, romantic partners and professional connections can tell you a lot about their personality traits and communication styles?
Based on the idea that our facial features reflect our unique “inner architecture” or personal blueprint, face reading is an extremely valuable tool for discovering and embodying your true nature — and seeing the true natures of those around you.
In this free 1-hour presentation — Discover the Art of Face Reading: How Your Features Show Your Personality, Gifts & Calling — author, spiritual teacher and energy healer Jean Haner will share practical tips for reading your own and other people’s facial features.
You can register for this free event here.
Face reading has been used for thousands of years in China – an extension of the ancient Chinese Medicine practice of diagnosing illnesses by examining facial features and markings – while Jean herself has 25-years’ experience in the ancient Chinese principles of balance, health and alignment.
During this fascinating, complimentary hour, you’ll discover:
- What the shape of your nose tells you about your tendency to perfectionism and detail
- The personality types that are expressed in people’s faces — and which type you may be.
- What the jaw and eyebrows say about one’s natural entrepreneurial talents.
- The facial feature that conveys self-confidence and assertiveness
- The top 5 features to look for in another person’s face, and what they can tell you about your romantic partner, friends, family, co-workers, and clients.
- Why certain “joy-line” wrinkles (often called crow’s feet) positively influence how people respond to you.
According to Jean, “the secrets of your inner nature and personal potential are eloquently inscribed in the… unique patterns of your original design.” Join her for this special event and discover how this ancient branch of Chinese medicine can be used to identify both your health and your personality, and help you learn the life lessons you came here to learn.
Register here for this free special event.