5 Essential Ayurvedic Remedies for Healing & Living Disease-Free: Discover How to Apply Triphala, Shatavari, Gotu Kola & More
Ayurveda is an ancient healing tradition in India – and this special event will make this comprehensive system easy for you to use.
In this complementary virtual workshop, screening live and online, world-renowned Ayurvedic herbalist and teacher Dr. K.P. Khalsa will share simple, practical, effective remedies to address anxiety, stress, and hormonal imbalances, and improve your mental clarity, immunity, digestion, sleep, skin and hair health, and much more.
You can register for this free online event here.
Dr. Khalsa, one of the world’s leading experts in herbalism, has a grounded, systematic approach, allowing you to easily apply — with the right dosages for your body — Ayurvedic remedies to balance your body’s three primary metabolic forces known as Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
During this illuminating online workshop, you’ll discover:
- How you can safely apply Ayurvedic herbalism for your healing and health — without having to learn and apply a whole new system
- A set of potent antioxidants known as the Triphala
- An anti-inflammatory remedy to help curb disease
- Ashwagandha, a common Ayurvedic herb for decreasing anxiety
- Shatavari, a special remedy for women for anti-aging and treating menopause
- How you can improve your mental clarity and focus, using an herb called Gotu Kola
- Plus remedies to improve your digestion, strengthen your immune system, and more!
If you’re interested in preventing and healing inflammation and aging-related illnesses and conditions, don’t miss this free hour with world-renowned Ayurveda doctor and teacher Dr. Khalsa. With 47 years of experience in natural medicine, Dr. Khalsa offers practical applications for healing and balancing the body, rather than a “mystical” approach, which is common in Ayurveda.
Register for this free online event here.