Contributing writer for Wake Up World
Harnessing the attractive power of the Universe
Unless you’ve woken up recently, you’ve probably heard much about the so called “Law of Attraction”. Motivational Gurus the world over seem to be advocating it’s use to create the reality we might want, to generate abundance in life or that long sought after soulmate. From my perspective, indeed there is a Law of Attraction, but I observe how this natural science has been mis-informed or in some cases, maligned to promote or ‘sell’ a particular approach – namely that we can essentially manifest the reality we might want by using the law. So how might we unlock the real secret behind the Law of Attraction and harness it for maximum uplifting benefit?…
The Law of Attraction: meaning
Before I share my view on this, I should say a little about the word ‘law’. This is not something that has been purposefully designed and handed down to us by some absolute creator or God. It is a spontaneous effect of the natural flow of the universe arising spontaneously and inevitably from the source. So if we use the term law, it would also be wise to consider it as a ‘natural law’, not something that has been purposefully created in some way. It’s like magnetism… pull two things apart from the whole and there’s a natural magnetism pulling them back together. In fact to me, the whole universe and every interaction in it can be defined by these two opposing flows of consciousness: the flow OUT from wholeness (separation consciousness) and the flow back again TO wholeness (unity consciousness).
So in the case of the Law of Attraction, it is an inevitable dynamic caused by the inevitable separation of the universe at the big bang, for just as the ripples flow outwards on the surface of the pond, the water is held in place by the undertow pulling back to the centre again.
So how does the Law of Attraction truly work?
Each of us replicates the universal dynamic of unity and separation flows inside of us. There is a continual rebalancing and recalibration of our inner configuration of consciousness (unless we’re denying or resisting that inquiry). Our beingness is continually reshaping itself to gain ever greater internal harmony. To facilitate this process of increasing vibration (the natural flow of ascension), we create external mirroring circumstances to reflect our internal configuration of consciousness. Our every thought, feeling, word, deed is a mirroring opportunity. In other words, it’s like each of us is a cinema projector, creating the outer movie of our lives by what we’re being within. Everything is formed of energy – consciousness – which in itself arises from the source, the source being the ‘audience’ in the dynamic – the Seer of all things. They are totally and utterly inseparable. So the observer in us affects and influences EVERYTHING that we do and experience. Whatever we bring our attention to, or whatever our consciousness is currently revealing, is projected into our lives and shapes all of the interactions we experience…
“This one is quite a tough and challenging realisation to grasp… that literally every person we come into contact with, every event and circumstance that happens to us, the most challenging and also rewarding is not being ‘done to us’, but BY us.”
So when we realise this, we have the potential to be enormously empowered. When we realise we are the creators of everything we experience, then there’s the potential to be the masters of everything we experience too. And here’s where the law can sometimes go awry or be ‘misappropriated’. Yes, when we realise that it is our inner author that writes the story of our lives, it becomes possible to change some of the chapters according to what we may want or desire. If we bring our conscious thoughts long enough to a particular vision and with enough purposeful energy, then yes, for a while at least, it is possible to manifest that vision into reality. But such manifestation will only last a while because on the whole, it is a separate identity that came up with the ‘vision’ or dream. They tend to come from conditioned desires, aspirations or ambitions. Why do I confidently say this?…
“Everything is of ‘one thing’ (more accurately ‘one being’), both that which is creating and that which is created and so there is only ever one dynamic going on… to know this beingness through experience in a myriad and multitude of ways.
This didn’t happen by design, if it did, who designed it? And if something did design it, who designed the designer?”
Spontaneous arising, spontaneous effect
Purpose is a spontaneous arising and creation is its spontaneous effect. We – as the soul – are a channel for that flow of energy. Since the soul is our unique reflection of the Seer, then we embody and radiate the unified characteristics of the Seer outwards (what we term at Openhand as…Seven Rays of Divine Impulse). There is no need or desire of a particular outcome, it’s all about expression, learning, and evolution (the eternal realisation of higher harmonies). To be truly content and aligned in life, is to be the Seer aligned with the natural spontaneity of the soul all the time. This is Enlightenment – an awesomely ordinary and entirely natural state of beingness. Now the soul may ‘see’ what is coming into fruition. We may dream it, have spontaneous visions of what is forming, and we might well be a part of this authentic manifestation experienced as an inner yearning, an upwelling from the depths of our being. We become the channels of this creative act. And this is where it can often get confusing…
“It is not about the creation itself that counts It is the act of creating, for in the act of creating we’re fully expressing our purpose, the continual realisation and crystalisation of who we are.”
So we will create things yes, but if we’re efforting to do so, then it’s a sure sign we’ve stepped out of the non-identified place of the Seer and into an identity separated in some eddy pool removed from the flow. Which is where a good deal of mankind currently languishes.
So how can we authentically work with the Law of Attraction?
Here’s a summary of how (in my opinion) we might work best with the law and harness it for maximum uplifting, authentic benefit (it’s a rephrasing of what we call Openhand Approach)…
1) Firstly, by keen observation of the outer circumstances of our lives in relation to our inner feelings, keep working to realise that the perfect mirroring circumstances are being continually drawn to us to reveal inner tightness and blockages – our buttons are getting pressed!
2) Accept totally what comes up. Do not try to resist or deny the situation in any way. Our thoughts and emotions provide vital keys for a new unfolding and way of being. Do not try to override or change thoughts and emotions at this stage – that would be like removing invaluable evidence at the ‘scene of a crime’.
3) Ask why do I feel uncomfortable about what is going on right now? What can I not accept? What outcome do I perceive I am needing from this situation? Go deep into it and explore any resistance to the moment you might have. If we continually turn the mirror inwards, the resistance will unwind.
4) Unleash new aspects of beingness wanting to reveal themselves. Creation is all about manifesting who we truly are. The whole universe supports this one unifying purpose. So look into the outside mirror to the profound aspects of beingness that are being reflected back to you… maybe a smile from someone in the face of adversity, or the surrender of a ‘saint’, the confidence of someone in her power. What are you drawn to? What inspires you most in that moment? Now look for that aspect of beingness in yourself.
5) By attuning to the natural expressions of beingness that inspire us (in the moment) on the outside, unleash them on the inside. Give maximum attention to expressing the fullness of these authentic gifts. This is the true creative power in our lives and if we unleash it, then we’ll create exactly the right outer harmony for that beingness. Life will feel increasingly miraculous and magical, as if the whole universe is working for you – it is!!!
So the Law of Attraction is a natural law of the universe, why not allow it to work naturally? And finally, here’s Openhand’s latest video on the subject…
In loving support
Originally published at www.openhandweb.org and reproduced here with permission.
Recommended articles by Open:
- The Sacred Ground of Being…The Quintessence of Who We Are
- 5D Shift: “The Event”, Galactic Superwave and 11:11 Synchronicity
- 5D Shift: Top 10 Signs of Kundalini Activation and How Best To Respond
- 5D Shift: Exposing the Myth of the “Critical Mass” Ascension
- 5G/5D: An Illuminating Synchronicity Signalling the Time of Our Ascension
- The Time of the Spiritual Warrior Has Arrived!
- 21 Symptoms of The 5D Earth Shift – What are Yours?
- The Metaphysics of Our Spirituality within the Universal Toroidal Field
- Pole Shift Update, The Event, Earth Catastrophe, and the 5D Shift
- The Extraordinary Diversity of ET Star Souls On and Around the Earth
About the author:
Openhand is a unique approach to spiritual evolution: integrating enlightened wisdom of spiritual masters through the ages, it is a way of tapping into the Benevolent Guiding Consciousness of the Universe and aligning with it in your life. It helps you unveil your True Self, remove karmic blockages and unfold your Divine Destiny. It leads to authentic, resilient and truly successful living.
Join us… Openhandweb • Openhand Facebook • Openhand TV