By Nanice Ellis
Contributing Writer for Wake Up World
Have you considered that an illness or emotional issue may be the result of an energetic overload?
It is no secret that human consciousness and the consciousness of the planet are going through monumental shifts. Many of these shifts are a result of an influx of a higher frequency energy coming into our planet and especially flowing into each one of us. You might say that the evolution of humanity is a transformation of energy.
This higher vibration energy will ultimately help us to heal many of the issues that we are now experiencing in our lives and in the world, but this energy is also responsible for creating other challenges that we may also be facing. Each one of us is an energetic being and we each have our own vibratory fingerprint. If our individual energy is not aligned with the new frequencies flowing in, the energetic transition from low to high can be extremely overwhelming to our bodies and minds, and as a result can create emotional and physical issues.
Symptoms of energetic overload commonly include: anxiety, headaches, body aches, backache, depression, emotional issues, confusion, injury, shaking, sleep issues, energy surges, even neurological issues – and any acute or chronic illness may be (at least partly) the result of an energetic overload.
Think of it this way; when you put too much energy into an electronic device, like plugging a 110 volt device into a 220 volt outlet, that device may try to handle the energy at first, but if it keeps coming, the energy will damage it, causing it to malfunction or burn out completely. It is not the energy’s fault nor the device’s. The problem is that they are incompatible.
There are many explanations of this influx of higher vibration energy, and why it is coming now. Is it an increase in solar flares? Part of an ancient timeline, like those of the Mayan? An effect of our journey through the cosmos? Or a return to Source. Regardless of where this energy originates or why it is now coming, the bottom line is, it is occurring and we are all effected by it. And if your physical-self cannot process the higher frequency energies that are now moving into your body and environment, physical and emotional challenges may result.
Integrating the Higher Vibration
In order for your body to easily and effortlessly process this higher vibration energy, two things are required:
1. The vibration of your body must be compatible with the vibration of the incoming energy. In other words, your body must vibrate at, or near, the same frequency as the incoming energy. The level of your vibration is always in direct relationship with the frequency of your thoughts. Positive and loving thoughts produce higher frequencies while negative and fearful thoughts produce lower frequencies.
2. Every part of your body must be free of emotional blocks so that the energy can flow evenly throughout your whole body. Blockages occur when we store issues in our bodies – this includes past hurts and future fears. Any disempowering belief that we hold can result in an emotional block that is stored in the body. We may not notice this blockage until energy tries to flow through this body part and the energy gets stuck. Stuck energy then gets stored until the blockage is released. This stuck energy becomes stagnate energy and the result can be illness or even injury. Pain may also result without any physical manifestation of illness or injury. The pain, with or without physical manifestation, is our bodies way of telling us there is a blockage that needs to be addressed so that the energy can flow. The emotional issues must be released in order for the energy to flow. When the energy flows, the body heals.
For example, if you have an emotional issue of the heart that has not been released, the issue may cause an energetic blockage and when a higher vibration energy tries to flow through, it cannot. Eventually, the energy blockage may manifest into a physical issue. Addressing the physical issue alone is not enough for healing. The emotional block must also be released.
The body does not lie. If you pay attention to your body, you will know exactly where energy is flowing and where it is stuck. The longer energy is stuck in any particular body part, the greater the physical or emotional distress.
The good news is that when the energy flows freely through your body, it has the power to heal you and support your ascension to the next level of consciousness, including health and well-being.
If You Have an Energy Block or Overload…
If you believe that you are experiencing a higher frequency, or greater influx, of energy that is causing issues for you, you can ask your higher self to lessen the energy and then gradually increase it at a speed and intensity that your body can handle. But it is also essential that you consciously prepare your body for higher and greater frequencies of energy.
There are many things that you can do in order to align your body to higher frequency energies and to support increased energy flow:
- Breath work can be a powerful remedy for moving energy. Imagine that as you breathe deeply and slowly the energy is moving equally through all parts of your body. Focus more attention on the areas where energy may be stuck.
- Yoga, tai chi or any type of movement that gets your body moving in unison.
- Massage, Reiki, acupuncture, acupressure, or any body work that moves energy.
Talk nice to your body
- When we are negative about our bodies, we lower our body’s vibration and when we speak well of our bodies, the body’s vibration naturally rises. You might even want to speak lovingly to your body. Self-love is one of the best ways to increase your vibration.
- Since our bodies are mostly water, staying hydrated allows you to keep your vibration up. If your body is dehydrated, your vibration is compromised.
- Everything that you put into your body has a vibration and this vibration directly influences your body’s vibration. Junk foods have lower vibrations while raw natural foods have higher vibrations.
Master your thoughts
- Negative thinking lowers your body’s vibration while positive thinking raises your body’s vibrations. Loving thoughts vibrate high while fearful thoughts vibrate low. You can instantly change your body’s vibration, simply by changing your thoughts.
Release emotional blocks
- Utilize an emotional healing process that allows you to release emotional blockages – forgiveness is usually a good bet.
- An addiction indicates a blockage of energy. In order to release an addiction, the cause of the addiction must be addressed.
- Meditation allows you to let go. In letting go, your vibration naturally rises.
Turn it off
- Turn off the TV and unplug from the internet – turn off anything that negatively effects your energy. Be responsible with your attention.
- Spending time in nature allows your vibration to naturally rise. The plants, trees and animals speak to us at unconscious levels. This inner communication helps us to align with the rhythm of nature and as a result our vibration easily rises.
Detox your body
- By releasing stored chemicals and toxins your body can align upward.
Speak your truth
- Holding back your truth or hiding your voice can most certainly trap energy in the body. Be bold and express yourself in healthy ways.
Listen to your body
- You intuitively know what influences your body’s vibration. Make the necessary adjustments.
Honor the Temple
No matter how it may seem, you have complete control over your personal vibration. It can be challenging to align your body with these higher energetic frequencies, but if you are to grow, heal and wake up, this energetic alignment is essential and the positive payoff is immeasurable.
When we finally integrate higher energies into the physical body, the results are greater clarity, increased vibrancy, natural energy, youthfulness, physical health, mental well-being and a superior ability to consciously create.
Think of your body as the temple for the expression of spiritual energy in the physical form. When you honor the temple that houses your spirit, you naturally raise your vibration so that higher energies can align you upward to greater and greater versions of who you really are. This is the sacred journey back to wholeness.
Copyright: Nanice Ellis 2019. All rights reserved
Free Teleclass Series with Nanice
Are you on a spiritual path of awakening and developing your life? Are you ready to live your life in a whole new way?
You are invited to attend Nanice’s FREE Teleclass Series on Spiritual Awakening – designed to further your awakening and assist you in exponential growth in all areas of your life.
Click HERE for more information and to save your spot for this free teleclass!
About the author:
Nanice Ellis has been a professional Life Coach for over 20 years, successfully coaching women and men from all over the world. She is also an author, Theta Healer and Master Neuro Linguistic Practitioner.
Helping people to make quantum jumps in their lives, Nanice’s very unique coaching style is often referred to as the “Nanice Effect”. By using powerful and proven manifestation techniques, Nanice coaches people to tap into the power of the Universe and live their dreams, bridging the gap from the imagination to the realization of that dream. She works with leaders, coaches, healers and anyone who wants to live life to the fullest. You can learn more about the coaching programs offered at: Coaching Programs with Nanice.
Nanice is the author of several books, including the inspirational “The Infinite Power of You!” and “Even Gandhi Got Hungry and Buddha Got Mad!”, and her latest book, “Is There a White Elephant in Your Way? The Guidebook for Awakening and Self Empowerment” She is also the host of radio show Chai with Nanice. Her books are available at Nanice.com/6/Books and right here on Amazon.
Connect with Nanice at Nanice.com.
Recommended articles by Nanice Ellis:
- How To Help Others Spiritually Awaken
- Overcoming Negative Thinking – The #1 Cause of Chronic Depression
- How to Heal Emotional Trauma
- Raising Awake Children in a Broken School System
- Escaping the Matrix of Depression – The Truth About Depression Shall Set You Free
- Tired of Being a Negativity Sponge? 12 Ways to Prevent Energy Infiltration and Reclaim Your Energy
- Is Ayahuasca Mother Nature’s ‘Red Pill’?
- The 5 Stages of Awakening – Signposts and Pitfalls on the Path of Consciousness
- Are You More Awake Than Your Family? 12 Ways to Heal Relationships When Your Family Is Still Asleep
- Why You Should Forgive Your Parents… and How To Do It!