To contact Wake Up World, please fill out the form below, and select one of the following categories from the “Subject” menu.
- Advertising Inquiry – Do you offer a product or service that Wake Up World readers might benefit from? Please include details of the product or service you want to advertise and we will contact you back to discuss further details.
- Suggestions/Feedback – We are always looking for ways to improve our site. Please let us know your thoughts and suggestions.
- Other Inquiry – Do you have something else to share? Please use this option.
- Article Submissions – Have you written an article that would be a good fit for Wake Up World? Please send it along with a brief biography and photo. We’ll contact you if we plan to publish it. Please read the submission guidelines below.
- Re-publish a Wake Up World Article – Are you looking for permission to re-publish a Wake Up World article? Please supply your website address and the URL of the article you wish to re-publish. (Some of the articles on our site aren’t ours to share.)
- Media Requests – Use this option to request interviews with our contributors or further information about the Wake Up World project.
We are always happy to hear from potential new collaborators. To help us make the submission process as simple as possible, please use the following guide when submitting articles for publication on Wake Up World.
- Introduce yourself! We’d love to know a bit about you, your experience, what you’re passionate about, and some details of your website/service/professional practice.
- Please attach your article in the form of an MS Word document if possible.
- We prefer articles to be a minimum of 800 words. There is no maximum word limit.
- If your article has already been published elsewhere, please let us know and provide links.
- Include a brief bio that touches on;
- A few paragraphs about yourself, your experience, perspective, qualifications etc.
- Web links to your site and social network platforms.
- A suitable bio photo (optional).
- You may also like to include image suggestions to go with your article, however the final images used on any published materials will be at the discretion of our Content Editor.
- For health and scientific articles, please ensure the main assertions of your article are supported with hyperlinked references.
- Wherever possible, articles that highlight a problem should also explore solutions 🙂
- We appreciate the nature of “work in progress”, but don’t have the resources to polish up unfinished draft submissions.
Once your submission is ready, please email submissions[at]wakeup-world.com. Regrettably, we may not be able to respond personally to every submission because of the volume of reading material we receive each day and the limited resources we work with.