Guest Writer for Wake Up World
As I write, most Americans are still proud to be American and think that the United States is the greatest country in the world. They also think that anyone who does not think like them is a disloyal moron who can’t be trusted and should go live somewhere else. Their slogan: “If you don’t like it here, leave!”
Unfortunately, things are not quite that simple. To most Americans, the notion of our government having been overthrown is the fodder of conspiracy nuts or the province of people out of touch with reality. However, not only do the vast majority of Americans have no clue the United States government was overthrown at the start of the 20th century, they also have no comprehension of the insane and exorbitant price we – the global community – are collectively paying as a result.
Let’s go back in American history to the turn of the century when the nation was only 124 years old, and imagine that a coup occurred; that Americans living at the time suddenly awoke one morning and found that the conspirators behind the coup had published a manifesto establishing a new government that all Americans would have to swear allegiance to.
Imagine this manifesto is as follows:
- All departments and branches of the old government would remain in place and functional but the coup conspirators would retain behind-the-scenes dictatorial power over the actions and decisions of our government.
- The nation will go off the gold standard and Congress will no longer coin money and regulate its value. Instead, the dollar will be backed by nothing other than good faith and a private corporation controlled by the coup conspirators would print and control the money supply.
- Your new government intends to dominate and control the entire world. To help finance this goal there will be a new tax on the salaries and wages of all working Americans.
- All political parties save two will be rendered dysfunctional and Americans will vote primarily for one of two candidates in the two approved parties.
- The powers of the executive branch will be increase dramatically and the President will be able write laws, pass judgment upon laws, and ignore laws as he deems appropriate including those within our Constitution. He will also be able to make or ignore treaties, extend or withhold human rights including inalienable rights, and declare war when he deems appropriate including pre-emptive war.
- A sitting President, once elected, will be above the law and un-impeachable for both job-related and other crimes.
- State governments will no longer appoint senatorial representatives and the new centralized federal government will retain supreme authority over the states.
- Government employees, for the most part, will be paid better and receive far more employee benefits than their counterparts in private industry.
- Congress will no longer draft and write laws. Instead, they will be written by representatives from the industries affected by the laws being written.
- Congress will no longer regulate trade with foreign nations. Instead the coup conspirators will perform this function.
- Citizens will only enjoy rights at the pleasure of the government and in no way will consideration of citizen’s rights infringe upon the prerogatives of government.
- The Supreme Court will no longer intervene or interfere with anything that government does and the courts will not allow citizens to petition the government for the redress of grievances when these grievances concern government decisions, actions, and prerogatives.
- Citizens will no longer retain an exclusive right to their property and possessions.
- Citizens will no longer be protected from unreasonable searches and seizures.
- Citizens will no longer retain a right to privacy and can be spied upon without their knowledge whenever government deems appropriate.
- The United States will no longer exist as a free and independent nation. Furthermore, its borders with Mexico and Canada will be dissolved and a common currency called the Amero will be established for the three economically united nations.
I do not think that there is American alive today who would not agree that if a coup occurred as described, most Americans at the turn of the 19th century would rise up and do battle with its perpetrators. Furthermore, if any American living at the time sided with the coup conspirators by agreeing that such an absurd and despotic manifesto should govern the United States and its people, then that person would be considered a traitor in league with the enemy.
All of the above is a forgone conclusion, but what should also be obvious is that if you could talk to any American living at the start of the 20th century and ask them if they thought that all the provisions of the manifesto in question would eventually become operative and functional for the nation within the next 100 years, they would say such a thing is impossible and conclude they you were daft for even entertaining such a ridiculous notion.
Well, as ridiculous as this notion is, in case you haven’t been paying attention, the absurd manifesto described above is the unwritten, but functional, Constitution of the United States of America. The old written Constitution, the one given to the U.S. people by its Founding Fathers, has been rendered dysfunctional such that it is now nothing more than a historical curiosity that has no bearing on how our government actually functions and operates. Therefore, the government we live under today, beyond question, is illegal, unconstitutional, and rules without the consent of the governed, with the exception, of course, of all those who are still proud to be an American.
Many Americans living today, while they agree that most of the items in the manifesto are operational and undesirable, disagree that a coup has taken place and hold that we got to where we are today by a random accumulation of events, similar to evolution. This being the case, they contend that while the U.S. government no longer meets or adheres to many of the ideals subscribed to by our Founding Fathers, it is therefore not the result of a coup and therefore not illegal.
While it is true many Americans will take solace in this line of reasoning, they couldn’t be more wrong. This nation is where it is today not by accident, but instead by a purposeful design that is the brainchild of a group of international traitors and criminals known as the New World Order (NWO).
In 1991, David Rockefeller, a New World Order founder and principal, went public with the following statement:
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the light of publicity during those years. But now the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supra-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.” ~ David Rockefeller [June, 1991]
Furthermore, in his book Memoir, in the chapter entitled “Proud Internationalist”, David Rockefeller continues:
“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the interests of the United States, characterizing me and my family as “internationalists” and of [sic] conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
From the above words the truth is abundantly clear; a group of conspirators with the cooperation and complicity of the mainstream media of this nation, has met in secret for (now) the past sixty years to develop a plan for the world that included the gradual dissolution of the existing United States government and its replacement by a puppet government, loyal and beholden to them as global rulers.
“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.” ~ Edward Bernays, Propaganda, 1928.
This plan, the implementation of which began slowly, has rapidly been brought to fruition by our recent presidents. The present usurper who occupies the White is no exception to this agenda, nor indeed are presidential nominees Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush, whose families have worked to implement it.
The truly sad reality of our situation is that all of this will have been accomplished behind our backs without the participation of our elected representatives in Congress. In other words, the plan is being implemented without our consent — unless of course, you happen to be someone who, even knowing these facts, is still proud to be an American.
Well, my fellow Americans, be advised that I am not proud to pledge allegiance to a government that no longer exists. I am not proud to be a citizen of a nation where our rights are conditional. I am not proud to live under a government established by coup without my knowledge or consent. And I am not proud that this once-great nation has been subjugated by the perpetrators of the New World Order. Therefore, I am no longer proud to be an American and I am not proud of my fellow Americans who still are — it is the “proud Americans” who are the disloyal morons, because their ignorance gives license to what has happened to us.
Today the path to total dictatorship in the U.S. can be laid by strictly legal means… We have a well-organized political-action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one-party state… It operates secretly, silently, continuously to transform our Government… This ruthless power-seeking elite is a disease of our century… answerable neither to the President, the Congress, nor the courts. ~ Senator William Jenner, from an address to the U.S. Congress in 1954
Previous articles by Alan R. Adaschik:
- The Federal Reserve Bank: 100 Years of Deception
- The Curse of Capitalism
- Freedom and Democracy: an American Illusion?
100 Years of Deception: A Blueprint for the Destruction of a Nation
Think you know American history? Think again.
Through “One-Hundred Years of Deception”, author Alan R. Adaschik reveals how the citizens of the United States have been played for fools over the past century. Very few Americans know anything about what is behind the events which have shaped our nation. Most of us assume that information provided by the mainstream news industry is the truth, however, on critical issues, we only get part of the story and a lot of important information is left out, deliberately shaping our perceptions of events and our society’s institutions.
This book is one man’s attempt to show Americans not just the trees, but the forest as well.
“One-Hundred Years of Deception” demonstrates that the U.S. government was overthrown in 1913 by a group of conspirators who engineered passage of the Federal Reserve Act. Since then, these people have pulled the strings that made a nation dance. By controlling the media and infiltrating most key institutions of our society, they have kept Americans oblivious to what they were doing, and why, creating systems that are self-serving to them and not in the best interests of the nation.
This book sheds much-needed light upon what most people do not know, in the hope of snapping them out of the trance which holds them in captivity.
“100 Years of Deception: A Blueprint for the Destruction of a Nation” is available here on Amazon
About the author:
Alan Adaschik was born in New London, Connecticut in 1943. He was raised in Brooklyn, New York and attended Franklin K. Lane High School. Upon graduation, he was accepted as an engineering student by the University of Michigan in its Naval ROTC program. Upon completing college, Al qualified for Navy flight training and received his wings as a Jet Fighter Pilot in June of 1966. After completing his tour of duty, he left the service and earned a MBA from Long Island University.
Al has worked as a Flight Test Conductor for the Grumman Aerospace Corporation, a Financial Analyst for the Singer Company, a Senior Financial Analyst for Pratt & Whitney Aircraft, and a Financial Administrator for the City of Fort Lauderdale. In 1994, Congress passed the unconstitutional General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) which made the United States a member of the World Trade Organization (WTO). Acting as Attorney Pro-se for the voting citizens of this nation, Al sued our government over the constitutionality of GATT. The Court ruled his lawsuit was without merit on technical reasons and Al did not pursue the matter further.
Al has written three books; “While We Sleep – A Story of Government Without Law”, “An Alaskan Adventure – A Travelogue and Environmental Treatise” and his latest book, “100 Years of Deception: A Blueprint for the Destruction of a Nation”. Al also developed and hosted a website called “The Constitution forum” (which is no longer online) and as host of this site, authored a plethora of political articles and essays, many of which can still be found online at various websites.