21st July 2016
By Tim Bryant
Guest writer for Wake Up World
As the days pass, there is a growing number of people who have begun to wake up and explore many aspects of life that were once thought to be concrete, only to realize that the world might operate a lot differently then they previously thought. Some of those include the banking system, history, geopolitics, consciousness, and the list could go on and on. There seems to be a massive number of rabbit holes to go down, with a plethora of new findings about reality that often times alters the way in which they view reality.
While all the pieces are not put together yet, it seems that the ‘growing Earth’ theory (like the ‘flat Earth’ theory) is but another one of those areas which people might want to take a look at and explore…
We are led to believe in school that the Earth is a fixed object in space that is constant in terms of its mass and that all the continents were once huddled together on one side of the planet in a supercontinent called Pangaea, while the rest of the Earth was water. However, there is a small, but growing contingency of people and researchers who are starting to propose something quite different; the idea that the Earth is actually growing in mass and that the Earth was actually a much smaller and landlocked planet many millions of years ago.
While there is a lot to explore on the subject, with a whole host of implications if true, the idea of the following podcast is to introduce the idea in the hopes that people will look into it themselves and expand upon it. In no way should people take what we say at 100% face value, because we ourselves are exploring the subject, but hopefully people can begin to go deeper into the topic and explore whether something substantial is there. We don’t know unless we look, and it seems that this theory has the potential to link together many areas of inquiry for which humanity has yet to find an explanation.
I do hope people will listen with an open mind and take this knowledge further. There are links provided below for you to look into, with particular focus on Neal Adams and his work on the subject.
You can listen to the Infinite Expansion podcast “The Growing Earth Theory” with Jay the Explorer here.
- Neal Adams On Growing Earth and Pair Production: https://youtu.be/2HdW35kBUgo
- Neal Adams Video Series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ&list=PL5A1097F4E958728D
- New Physics Model: http://www.uvs-model.com/UVS%20on%20geometrical%20structure%20of%20an%20atom.htm
- Examining The Rise Of The Flat Earth Movement
- Inexplicable Moon Anomalies Show There is Much Deception About Outer Space
Previous articles by Tim Bryant:
- The Coming Revolution – A New Vibrational Reality
- 5 Solutions for a New World
- Understanding the New World Order – The Who, What, How and Why
- The Hidden Truths of Africa – Neocolonialism and the Modern Age of Slavery
- What’s Really Going On Under the Hood of the Cannabis Movement: “Big Marijuana”, GMOs and Hemp
- It’s Time to Pop Your Conspiracy Theory Cherry
- If We Are Going to Take Down the Establishment, Progressives, Libertarians, Anarchists and Non-Voters Need to Unite
About the author:
An avid free-thinker, Tim has set out on a mission in search of the truth in whatever form it may come. Ever since his awakening several years ago, his passion for knowledge and justice has led him on a journey into deep research, cultural travel, and complete expansion of the mind. Tim feels as if the information freely flowing into the hands of the public, due to the dawn of the Internet, cannot be stopped at this point, so he has made it his goal to help facilitate and breakdown this complex stream of information, so that others can accelerate their own awakening and be part of the inevitable change happening in society.
You can connect with Tim at: