Guest writer for Wake Up World
It’s inspiring to witness many of the Earth’s people, especially in the Western world, becoming aware of the deep corruption in our social system — particularly because we are building our innate capacity to actually do something about it.
More and more people now understand that we are ruled via a corporatocracy where the money supply, banking, governmental policy and other vital public infrastructure has been hijacked by oligarchs and the ‘corporate elite’. In addition, public discourse and the official narratives are dictated by the corporate media who are owned by the same people who control politics and macro public policy, as well as the unprecedented wealth they have at their disposal. Their ultimate agenda is of course ultimate power, which is dressed up in a pretty dress of “let’s save the planet!”. Of course the degradation of our natural systems needs a fresh approach, yet their covert game to win a planetary control-system has been brilliantly exposed for the world to see.
In stride, the people are waking up, and you can see it play out in both explicit and subtle ways. Some examples include:
- Independent media has exploded, where more people now get their news from it compared to the propagandized mainstream press;
- The information which exposes the lies of the ‘programmed beliefs’ is increasingly circulated by an awakening populace;
- Global and local action groups are forming to reverse the sellout of our system;
- Greater numbers of people are growing or sourcing organic, chemical-free food and are personally filtering any contaminants out of their water supply;
- Parents are home-schooling their children in greater numbers, or at least giving them more holistic and healthy information as their core education;
- Conversations of substance are increasingly occurring at pubs, supermarkets and community events, making it harder for the sleeping masses not to face the uncomfortable truths about our sick system; and
- Individuals and families are unplugging from the control-grid the best they can, as well as reconsidering and re-prioritizing what’s truly important in life.
The list goes on…
That’s a good segue into the other dimension of the waking up process. A great awakening is occurring in terms of the more deeper layers of reality, including the way the scientific materialist philosophy on life has been intentionally reinforced to keep us disempowered and disconnected with our true nature. Exit scientific materialism. This theory has long been debunked by the quantum and parapsychological sciences because human consciousness has clearly been shown to play a co-creative role in the manifestation of our interconnected reality. Not that this hasn’t been known in one way or another by basically every culture on earth since the beginning of time, yet materialism is still the dominant philosophy, not just in the dogmatic discipline we call mainstream science but also in many minds within the truth and freedom network.
When it’s common knowledge that medical, energy and other corporate-related science has been distorted and suppressed for the benefit of the control-system, why would it be any different when it comes to the philosophical implications of scientific exploration and its associated evidence?
After all, we know that the elite use ritual and symbolic spells to achieve their goals, so clearly they themselves believe beyond the adolescence of a matter-based reality. And when we consider how successful they’ve been, obviously they’ve tapped into the energetic dance in a productive way, at least for themselves.
The fact remains however that there is a huge network of people who are becoming conscious of the nature of consciousness itself. A term to describe this is spirituality, but whatever you call it, it’s simply about understanding the connection we have with each other and reality at large, as well as rediscovering the various layers which make up the self. If you haven’t viewed through this lens in your quest for clarity, you may be missing a profound piece of the philosophical puzzle.
In any case, the awakening community is doing some amazing work, even if it seems split between the system-focused and spiritual-focused mindsets. There are of course many balance-minded individuals and groups who are doing both, but for the time being, they appear to be the exception not the norm.
That will change though. The veterans of truth-seeking, as well as the newly initiated to the conscious society, are energetically primed to create a balance between these two areas of exploration. After all, there is always an opportunity for the magic to be at strength with the madness, just like the positive charge is equal to its negative counterpart, in accordance with natural principles.
That’s duality, in one action.
For more, watch the following short documentary (via The Conscious Society.)
What in the World Are We Waking Up About?
Recommended articles by Phillip J. Watt:
- The Alternative Media is Replacing the Mainstream Media: Here’s How You Can Help
- How to Help Wake People Up Without Being an Asshole
- 5 Signs That Our Emotions No Longer Control Us
- After A Decade Of Education, Why Are Our Kids So Uneducated?
- Parapsychology: How Science is Proving that Psychic Experiences are REAL
- The Awakening Of Society Is Just As Important As The Awakening Of Our Self
- The Ego is the Source of Suffering AND Contentment
- The Orchestra of Reality – a Journey through Science, Spirituality & Symbolism
- 8 Emotional Patterns That Can Disturb Our Inner Peace
- Permaculture – Reconnect with Nature, Supply Your Own Resources
- Matter vs. Spirit – A Guide to Participating in the Greatest Debate Ever
About the author:
Phillip J. Watt is an author and presenter who lives on the Mid North Coast of NSW Australia. His first book, ‘The Simulation‘, is a daring exposé of the human experience in the 21st Century. His written and film work has reached into the millions of people and deals with topics from ideology to society, as well as self-development. Follow him on Facebook, listen to his ‘Mad Magic’ Podcast, watch his video interviews at his YouTube Channel, or visit his website Pushing the Tipping Point.