Could your home really be a health hazard?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), “household air pollution causes noncommunicable diseases including stroke, ischemic heart disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and lung cancer.” The EPA Report on the Environment states, “The link between some common indoor air pollutants and health effects is very well established…”
But, with a healthy home makeover, you can easily avoid these common household hazards and implement important health habits, to help you prevent diseases like cancer, autoimmune disease and obesity!
Register here for the free presentation, ‘Toxic-Free Healthy Home Makeover’!
Presented by Dr. Eric Z and his wife Sabrina, this 5-part video guide will show you how to effortlessly rid your home of toxins, one step at a time, and give your kitchen, pantry, laundry, bathroom and garden a total health makeover!
In the ‘Toxic-Free Healthy Home Makeover’, you’ll discover how to:
- Detox your home, one room at a time.
- Reduce your risk of chronic disease with a chemical-free approach, and naturally boost your family’s immune systems.
- Equip your kitchen to be a sanctum for health-boosting foods that are easy to make and delicious to eat.
- Quickly and easily spot carcinogens when shopping for common bathroom products like shampoo, soaps, toothpastes and hand sanitizers.
- Reduce electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) and improve your sleep.
- Reduce your monthly expenses by making everyday products, like laundry soap or tile cleaner.
Creating a home that’s free of toxins isn’t as hard as you might think.
Register here for the ‘Toxic-Free Healthy Home Makeover’, and Dr. and Mama Z will show you how easy, effortless and inexpensive it can be to give your home a toxin-free makeover!
To your happy, healthy home!