Have you suffered from a mystery illness for years only to be told, “just take these meds”? Did you know that mold and mycotoxins are at the root of many chronic illnesses and immune disorders?
Do you have a known exposure to toxic mold but don’t know the first steps to take?
The unrecognized consequences of this toxicity can create susceptibility to acute and chronic respiratory conditions, hormonal imbalances, brain disrepair, chronic gastrointestinal issues and multiple autoimmune conditions.
This is a complex issue – but help is at hand! RSVP here to grab a free place at a FREE 7-day online event where more than 40 experts in this field will empower you to take action to protect your health and your loved ones:
It could be mold toxicity if you are:
- Suffering from sinus infections, bronchitis and migraines
- Weakened by gut issues, brain fog, fatigue, neurologic symptoms
- Constantly challenged with sleep issues
- Enduring terrible mood swings, anxiety and/or depression
- Reacting to chemicals, smells, foods, medications
Almost 20 years ago, your host at this special 7-day event, Dr Margaret Christensen, was a successful OB-Gyn with a booming practice. She began having debilitating fatigue, was unable to think straight and her body hurt all over — so much she closed her practice. Her family also showed symptoms: learning difficulties, insomnia, severe mood swings, migraines, ADD, asthma and bronchitis, tremors and sinusitis. After 8 years of sickness, they finally found toxic mold in their water-damaged house.
She’s here to help you by sharing what she learned.
- EP DIY vs. Professional Inspections – Michael Schrantz, CIEC, CMI, BPI-BA/EP – In this video, you’ll learn the basics of a quality mold assessment, the pros and cons of DIY tests (EMRI/mold plates) and how to use ISEAI.org to find a realiable resource.
- Mast Cells and TGFB-Immune Dysfunction – Gail Clayton, DCN, CNS, MS, RPh – In this video, you’ll learn about TH1/TH2 /Th17 polarization in mold illness as well as how to understand TGFB and how to modulate it. You’ll also learn about modulating mast cells/histamine release in multi-system illness.
- Immediate Relief for Anxiety – Trudy Scott, CN – In this video, discover the latest news about 5HTP for low serotonin, GABA for sleep and immunity and DPA for depression.
- Moldy? What Now? eBook – Margaret Christensen – In this informative overview of mold and biotoxin illness, discover how to identify symptoms and diseases associated with mold. You’ll also receive lab and home-testing recommendations, neuroplasticity strategies and steps to follow on your journey to recovery.
- Advanced Mold Immune eCourse Module 1 eTranscript – Margaret Christensen – You’ll receive an illustrated transcript of Module 1 of the Advanced Mold Immune eCourse by Dr. Margaret Christensen and Dr. Gail Clayton. Learn how mold and other factors disrupt the immune system and discover practical lifestyle and nutritional steps to help you rebalance and recover. Includes an animated video link.
- Advanced Mold Immune Mini-Course – Margaret Christensen – You will receive instant access to 7 videos from the Advanced Mold Immune Course developed by Dr. Margaret Christensen and Dr. Gail Clayton that explore immune dysregulation issues caused by mold exposure. Topics include how to assess immune dysregulation, histamine intolerance and strategies for resolving your symptoms. You will also receive an email with a 50% discount link to purchase the full course when you sign up for the mini-course.
- 3 Interview Transcripts from The Toxic Mold Summit – HealthMeans – Your host of The Toxic Mold Summit, Dr. Margaret Christensen, has selected these transcripts as amazing examples of what you’ll learn over the course of this event. Grab these interview transcripts, and gain insights from Dr. Gail Clayton, Michael Schrantz and Trudy Scott!
- Toxic Mold: How to Protect Your Home and Your Health eBook – HealthMeans – Toxic mold can be a journey to fix, but it is fixable. Learn the best ways to prevent it, correct it and how to overcome mold illness in this eBook.
- 25 Surprisingly TOXIC Everyday Products to Stop Feeding Your Body eReport – Brian Vaszily – Many of the products you use daily may be a source of toxins that can lead to premature aging and chronic disease. This in-depth report reveals the popular clothing you want to avoid, the pet products that often contain a nerve poison and the pillow types that have been linked to cancer, liver and kidney damage, memory problems and more!
- 101 Natural Health Remedies Secrets eBook – WenLi and Kenny – Discover the secrets of ancient cures, natural treatments and simple home remedies to treat common ailments and regain control of your health!
- GABA and Tryptophan: Amino Acid Solutions for Anxiety, Confidence, Sugar Cravings and Insomnia eGuide – Trudy Scott – Food Mood expert, Trudy Scott, shares success stories about the power of amino acids for easing anxiety, eliminating sugar cravings and ending insomnia. GABA, tryptophan, 5-HTP, DPA, glutamine and tyrosine also boost confidence and self-esteem so you can feel good in your own body!
- Indispensable Essential Oils Starter Guide – Eric Zielinski – In Dr. Z’s NEW 133-page eBook, learn everything you need to know to start using essential oils safely and effectively for the entire family! Included are proven quick start tips, 101 uses cheat sheet and easy-to-make recipes and natural remedies that really work!
This incredible bundle of gifts and bonuses means you can get started with healing your toxic mold problems right away, even before the FREE 7-day event begins.
Then during the event itself, more than 40 health experts and air quality/remediation specialists will help you identify exposure, set a course for treatment (for consumers and practitioners) and deliver the latest knowledge, tools and techniques for dealing with toxic mold.
Don’t miss this chance to better your health right now – Sign up here and say hello to better health!
Isn’t it time you stopped letting toxic mold get the better of you? We’ll see you there!