As adults, many of us have stopped listening to the energetic messages that hold important cues for what we need at any given moment, often not hearing what our body is saying until it “shouts” louder… and discomfort turns into illness.
By tuning in to your own energetic vocabulary, you can tap into your innate healing and creative capabilities.
Learning to communicate with your body in this way is the key to true healing, according to medical intuitive Ellen Meredith. It’s how you unite your three selves — body, mind, and spirit — which are constantly communicating just under the surface of your awareness to collaborate in your healing.
Discover true healing fluency for yourself at this FREE online event hosted by Ellen:
When you’re fluent in the language of your body, you’re speaking energy, says Ellen, an Eden Energy Medicine Advanced Practitioner (EEM-AP).
That’s because speaking energy enables you to sense subtle energies, shift patterns, and activate your body’s miraculous ability to heal.
You’ll discover how this fluency allows you to create your own energy medicine unique to your specific needs to address physical, emotional, or spiritual challenges — from autoimmune disorders and chronic diseases to depression, anxiety, insomnia, and loss of purpose.
During this informative hour with Ellen, you’ll discover:
- Energy medicine exercises to calm reactivity, reset your energies, and feel grounded in your deeper purpose
- Techniques to shift your perspective from chemical to energetic to activate your natural abilities to heal and thrive
- A guided practice to help you identify where your body is asking for attention and offering you gifts
- How to use the language of energy to communicate with your body and use its wisdom to guide self-healing
- Energy communication tools to support your body, mind, and spirit — and strengthen your resilience when navigating challenges
By learning to use and interpret a rich vocabulary of gesture, sound, imagery, movement, and rhythm, you can allow your built-in guidance system to show you what you need — moment to moment. You can then respond to your symptoms with energetic practices that can shift the pain and imbalance, and provide you with deeper understanding.
As Ellen affirms, no one knows your body, mind, and spirit better than you do.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
Isn’t it time you started talking your own energy language?
Here’s to your enduring health!