Have you ever had a nighttime dream, and then images or scenes from it played out in your waking life — igniting a profound sense of deja vu?
Have you ever had a strong feeling that something was going to happen… and then it did?
These moments of precognition, or foreknowledge of the future, can seem magical, yet they are much more than fleeting aha! moments. That is, if you understand how they work and how you can work with them.
If you’re fascinated by precognition and want to know how you can harness it for your future, join us for this empowering and insightful FREE online event:
Our host for this event is bestselling author, dream decoding expert, and popular podcaster Theresa Cheung. Theresa calls these precognitive “hits” (foreknowledge of the future), which come in our nighttime dreams, our nocturnal intuition.
When you learn to work with your precognitive dreams, you gain access to profound insights into how to heal your past, navigate and resolve your present, and better create your future.
At this event, Theresa will share how to encourage precognition in your dreams — as well as your waking life — and how to know when you’re experiencing this supernormal phenomena and when you think you may be, but you’re not.
During this precognition-boosting hour, you’ll:
- Explore the emerging science that validates precognition (foreknowledge of the future) and what it tells us about our ability to see and create our future
- Learn how all of your dreams are at least partly precognitive — and how to decode and cultivate this nocturnal intuition that we all have
- Experience a guided visualization to encourage your conscious mind and unconscious “precognitive self” to work together to boost your precognition and allow its soul-lead wisdom to emerge
- Learn fun and fascinating ways to “live out” parts of your nighttime dreams in your waking life to jumpstart your precognitive powers
- Discover how to know when you’re experiencing true precognition — and ways to learn to trust this life-transformative capability
Our dreams are a special language, Theresa affirms. They are messages from our soul, and this is an opportunity to learn what they’re saying if you wish to know yourself better and allow your inner wisdom to be heard.
Don’t let the intuition of your dreams go to waste. The messages and insights they hold can help you in all areas of your life, from your relationships to your career, your health and your family.
Tap into your precognitive talents – we all have them – and let your dreams guide you to a brighter future.
We’ll see you there!