Many people experience various levels of anxiety as the energies and virtues of their prime start to wane under the entropic forces that challenge each of us and bring about visible signs of aging.
Not to mention, of course, that none of us like getting older because of the inevitable aches, pain, emotional wounds and perhaps actute conditions.
However, did you know that science-based Ayurveda practices can shift physical and emotional patterns within you, helping you to lead a longer, happier life?
Find out more at this FREE online event:
The Healthy Ayurvedic Lifestyle – Little Known Methods for Enhancing Your Immunity, Wellness, and Longevity – FREE Online Event
Our host for this event is Dr John Douillard, DC, a recognized leader in Ayurveda and natural health.
At this empowering event, John will share how Ayurvedic practices can help the gifts of age truly flower – bringing you greater wisdom, an enhanced appreciation for life, and the ability for deep self-reflection.
RSVP here for The Healthy Ayurvedic Lifestyle – FREE
In this introduction to an evolutionary approach to wellness, you’ll:
- Discover how integrating Ayurveda practices in your daily life can set you up for better health and longevity by identifying and addressing underlying imbalances early on
- Explore the vata (air), pitta (fire), and kapha (earth-water) physical body doshas (types) and their correspondences to the Ayurvedic Life Cycle
- Understand how you can have multiple doshic profiles across different factors besides the physical body — including the emotional and mental bodies
- Learn that the key to longevity is understanding the full life cycle and which phase you’re in now — upon which you can build a personalized Ayurvedic treatment plan to support immunity through your sleep, breathing, and digestion
- Experience a breathwork practice that boosts the Nobel Prize-winning molecule nitric oxide, while also boosting gamma brain waves linked to increased cognitive function, expanded consciousness, and spirituality
John will be discussing how immunity affects the cycles of your life, and how Ayurveda teaches you to slow down and free yourself from undesirable emotional patterns.
Doing so will help you become less reactive to stressful situations and people — so you can better fulfill your life’s purpose and maintain a sense of balance and equilibrium as you age.
Register here today for this empowering Ayurvedic online event!
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
Don’t miss this chance to discover how, through the power of Ayurveda, getting older can be a pain-free, positive, exhilirating experience for your mind, body, and soul!
We’ll see you there!