30th October 2014
Co-Founder of Wake Up World
Do you have anxiety or feel stressed and overwhelmed?
Do you get panic attacks? Or feel awkward or uncomfortable in social situations?
Do you have obsessive thoughts or behaviors?
Do you have a busy mind that won’t switch off, negative self-talk and/or problems sleeping?
What about emotional or stress eating?
Or do you know someone who does?
Do you work with clients or patients who have these symptoms?
A growing body of research suggests that anxiety can often be reduced or completely eliminated by addressing nutritional deficiencies and biochemical imbalances, removing toxins, improving the health of the gut, addressing hormonal imbalances and eating real whole food. 
‘Food Mood’ expert and Nutritionist Trudy Scott is hosting a FREE online telesummit “The Anxiety Summit – Nutritional Solutions for Anxiety” from 2nd to 16th November 2014. And you’re invited 🙂
FREE Online Event – The Anxiety Summit
The author of “The Anti-Anxiety Food Solution”, Trudy is on a mission to spread the word about potentially life-changing foods and nutrients that help to balance the body’s systems, and reduce anxiety and mood issues. Featuring more than 20 speakers over two weeks, Trudy will be interviewing world-class experts and opinion leaders on the relationship between anxiety and nutrition. “The Anxiety Summit” will introduce you to the science of anxiety and nutrition, and give you practical tools you can apply right away to help you prevent or reduce anxiety, panic attacks and social anxiety with food.
The featured speakers and topics include:
- Dr. Alan Christianson, ND., “Adrenals – Master glands of anxiety / tranquility”
- Dr Hyla Cass, MD, “Mood, Anxiety, Energy and Your Thyroid”
- JJ Virgin, CNS — “The Sugar Impact Diet”
- Julie Matthews, CNC — “Fermented foods and probiotics for anxiety and depression: The practical and the research”
- Dr. Tom O’Bryan, DC — “Gluten’s impact on the inflamed brain: reducing anxiety and depression”
- Jeffrey M. Smith — “Anxiety and mood: Health risks of GMOs and Roundup”
- Dr. Kelly Brogan M.D. — “Psychoneuroimmunology, the new psychiatry”
- Trudy Scott, CN, “The latest food and nutrient research on anxiety, music and more”
- Dr. Peter Osborne, DC, “Drug induced nutritional deficiencies that contribute to anxiety”
You can check out the complete speaker line-up here.
You can register for “The Anxiety Summit” here.
Once you sign up (again, it’s free!) you will also receive a link to the page where you can download added gifts, courtesy of many of the Summit’s speakers – including:
- Video Series: 7 Highly Effective Habits of the Gluten-Free Warrior
- Top 7 Therapeutic Foods
- 49 Fresh Recipes for a Stronger Body and More Vibrant You
- Outsmart Your Addiction Quiz and Reclaim Your Brain e-report
- Chapter from “Feel Good: Easy Steps to Health and Happiness”
- Folate video presentation along with a methylation pathway planner
- Video: How to Make Sauerkraut
- Practitioner video “BioIndividual Nutrition: The Importance of Personalizing Diet in your Practice”
- Dr. Marsh’s Gluten Summit interview: Why the Early Stages of Celiac Disease Must be Taken Seriously
You will also have the option to purchase MP3s and transcripts of all the interviews, if you would like to keep them for your learning library.
Register here for “The Anxiety Summit”, starting 2nd November.
Enjoy the summit! And be sure to share this information with family and friends who you think may benefit from it too.
To your health,