26th April 2015
Contributing Writer for Wake Up World
If you have been researching the New World Order (NWO), Illuminati, etc. for a while, you may have come across the assertion that the elite have been deliberately promoting a “gay agenda“, i.e. pushing homosexuality or the “gay lifestyle” as part of their master plan. Various reasons are given for this, such as reducing population (because gay people can’t have kids naturally within their relationship) or disrupting people’s sexual orientation and polarity (and therefore creating more confusion among the population in general). The latter reason in believed to be is line with Satanism, the cement that hold the global conspiracy together, which inverts everything: black is white, pain is pleasure, war is peace.
While I can see how this line of reasoning is intellectually appealing to conspiracy enthusiasts, the idea that the elite could even ‘promote’ homosexuality is based to a large degree on the (false) assumption that being gay is a choice, not an inherent orientation or feeling.
For the record, I am heterosexual and know many gays and lesbians personally, as well as being very familiar with the NWO. I find the whole gay agenda conspiracy argument to be intellectually flimsy and indicative of deep-rooted brainwashing and homophobia – usually stemming from a rigid Christian background.
The myth of the ‘gay agenda’
Many conservative Christian patriot organizations in the U.S. do a great job in promoting the tenets of sovereignty and liberty and warning about the dangers of the coming NWO tyranny. Unfortunately however, there is a dangerous idea running through some of their message: the idea that being gay is inherently “unnatural” and therefore somehow morally wrong. This idea has infected the minds of people all over the world from all walks of life.
I have talked to many people who are gay and their thoughts on the matter are unanimous: being gay is an inner orientation, a feeling, an attraction – it’s not a lifestyle choice. And science agrees. As reported in 2014 by Sarah Knapton, Science Editor for the Telegraph:
In the most comprehensive study of its kind, Dr Michael Bailey, of Northwestern University, has been studying 400 sets of twins to determine if some men are genetically predisposed to being gay. The study found that gay men shared genetic signatures on part of the X chromosome – Xq28. Dr Bailey said: “Sexual orientation has nothing to do with choice. Our findings suggest there may be genes at play…”
Researchers at the University of California believe that homosexuality can be explained by the presence of epi-marks — temporary switches that control how our genes are expressed… “[Studies] all point to sexual orientation being something fundamental to a person rather than the lifestyle choice some opponents of equality repeatedly suggest.”
I don’t particularly see why being gay is considered unnatural, either. There are many examples of animals having homosexual interactions. Animals are part of Nature and therefore “natural”. By the way, who defines what “natural” means? (See: Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?)
The deeper psychological truth here is that people hate, judge and attack on the outside what they don’t like (or haven’t accepted and integrated) about themselves on the inside. People attack gays because they are afraid and judge their own inner feelings of homosexual attraction. But what’s the big deal?
Sexual attraction is a spectrum. At one pole you have complete heterosexuality, at the other pole homosexuality, and many people are somewhere in between. Nothing in Life is black-and-white; when you look more closely, you often seem to find a spectrum. This is certainly true of human sexuality. According to a 2005 statement by the American Psychological Association:
Sexual orientation exists along a continuum that ranges from exclusive heterosexuality to exclusive homosexuality and includes various forms of bisexuality.
Yet, homophobia runs so deep in some people that they would be prepared to kill for their belief.
A ludicrous argument: being gay is morally wrong
Lastly, I sometimes hear the ludicrous argument that being gay is somehow morally wrong because if everyone were gay, the human population would not survive. However, this assumes that:
1. The number of purely homosexual people would outnumber heterosexuals to such a degree that the death rate would outstrip the birth rate – and we are a long, long way from that;
2. That homosexual people are purely gay and would not be bisexual and also produce offspring;
3. That every person has some kind of moral imperative to ensure the continuation of the species. Now, I think every human has a instinctual drive to continue the species, but why is this supposedly some kind of moral command from “God”? By choosing responsibly not to have kids, regardless of your orientation, how could you legitimately be accused of harming anyone?
The ‘gay agenda’ as it is framed by conspiracy researchers is based on a false assumption that being gay is a choice. It is simply more divide and conquer tactics, designed to keep the masses infighting over morality and distracted from the real oppressors: the military-industrial-intelligence-banking cabal, who are in turn possessed by a darker interdimensional force.
If you can’t recognize the difference between adult homosexuality (consenting) and pedophilia/child abuse (no consent), please don’t bother commenting on this post.
- Continuum of Human Sexuality
- Scientists claim that homosexuality is not genetic — but it arises in the womb
- Animals That Practice Homosexuality
- Being homosexual is only partly due to gay gene, research finds
Previous articles by Makia Freeman:
- Getting the Idea of Government and Political Authority Out of Your Mind
- Sandy Hoodwinked: 33 Unanswered Questions on the 3rd Anniversary of Sandy Hook
- The Who, How and Why of the JFK Assassination – and Why It Still Matters
- Want to Understand US Action in the Middle East? Look at the Wolfowitz Doctrine
- Herd Immunity vs. Viral Shedding: Who’s Infecting Whom?
- Is the Pope Being Positioned as the Head of a Planned One World Religion?
- The Top 10 Tricks Used by Corporate Junk Science
- How the TPP is Going to Affect You
- Soul-Catching Net – Are We “Recycled” at Death to Remain in the Matrix?
About the author:
Makia Freeman is the editor of The Freedom Articles and senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com, writing on many aspects of truth and freedom, from exposing aspects of the global conspiracy to suggesting solutions for how humanity can create a new system of peace and abundance. An avid promoter of freedom, truth and health, his mission is to expose the truth, raise awareness about the conspiracy to enslave mankind and to help create a critical mass of people to stand up against it – and thus restore peace and freedom to the world.
Want to keep informed with news and analysis on the New World Order, Natural Health, Sovereignty and more? Visit Freedom-Articles.ToolsForFreedom.com for more, follow Tools For Freedom on Facebook or sign up for ‘The Freedom Articles’ blog updates.