Contributing Writer for Wake Up World
Did you know that there is a direct correlation between the incidence of arthritis and a deficiency of the trace mineral boron in the body? Research regarding the trace mineral boron and its connection to arthritis is finally starting to see the light of day!
In a startling discovery, research conducted by Prof. Roger Wyburn-Mason (MD, PhD) identified an amoebae that parasitizes (infests) the joints of those people with rheumatoid arthritis. “In 1975, at the IXth International Chemotherapy Congress in London, England, the late (1983) Roger Wybum-Mason (M.D., M.R.C.P., B. Chir., M.A., Ph.D.) astounded the medical world, announcing that he had found a new protozoon as the cause of Rheumatoid Disease.”
Continuing with Prof. Wyburn-Mason’s work was Dr. Rex E. Newnham (PhD, DO and ND), an osteopathic doctor and naturopath, and author of “Beating Arthritis and Beating Osteoporosis”. What he found was amazing…
Boron killed the amoebae that Prof. Wyburn-Mason had identified!
Dr. Newnham also found quite a bit of evidence relating the correlation of boron concentration in certain geographical areas and the development of not just rheumatoid arthritis, but common arthritis as well. He found that in certain areas of Australia, where drinking water contained high levels of boron, there were no incidence of arthritis in humans and animals!
Incidence of Arthritis Depended Upon Boron
Interestingly, the correlation between arthritis and boron was found in other areas as well.
- Dr. Newnham found that in Israel, where boron is in high concentration in the soil, the incidence of arthritis was as low as 1-7%.
- Compared to the U.S., New Zealand and other parts of Australia where the concentration of boron is moderate, the incidence of arthritis is higher; 20-40%.
- In contrast, areas such as Jamaica where boron levels are extremely small, the incidence of arthritis is very high, reaching upwards to 70%.
In conclusion, worldwide evidence is now starting to link low intake of boron with increased levels of arthritis — proof that arthritis is a symptom of nutritional deficiencies and not simply a “normal” process of aging, as the medical industry would have us believe.
Now isn’t that interesting?!
With millions of people suffering from arthritis in the United States alone, maybe it’s time to start giving the trace mineral boron some attention, instead of just symptom-suppressing pharmaceuticals.
Foods high in boron include: almonds, walnuts, avocados, broccoli, potatoes, pears, prunes, honey, oranges, onions, chick peas, carrots, beans, bananas, red grapes, red apples and raisins.
For more information on the ground-breaking discoveries of Dr. Wyburn-Mason and Dr. Newnham:
- The Roger Wyburn-Mason Hypothesis (This is a ‘must read’ article!)
- Supplement to The Art of Getting Well: The Roger Wyburn-Mason, M.D., Ph.D. Treatment for Rheumatoid Disease
- Boron The Neglected Element Is Essential For Sustainable Healthy Bones and Joints
- Supplement to The Art of Getting Well: Boron and Arthritis
Healthcare Freedom Revolution
From the editor….
In the age of big-pharma, Dr. Michelle Kmiec’s take on health and healthcare is refreshing – to say the least. And her book ‘Healthcare Freedom Revolution: Exposing the Lies, Deceit and Greed of the Medical Profession’ is a unique publication that busts long-standing health myths in a straight forward way, and reveals how you can regain control of your health… regardless of what “they” may have told you.
In telling her story, Dr. Michelle doesn’t pull any punches. And why should she? Ten years ago she was desperately sick with autoimmune and neurological symptoms, and the medical profession offered her nothing but prescription drugs and outrageous “healthcare” bills. Not willing to accept that as her future, Dr. Kmiec decided that if she was going to be healthy again, she would have to find the answers herself. That’s when her amazing journey began…
Despite all her struggles and fears, Dr. Michelle regained her health completely – a result of natural means and sheer perseverance. And in the process, her research led her to discover just how corrupt the medical industry has become — an industry she describes as a ‘Big Pharma monopoly’.
Dr. Kmiec has now made it her personal mission in life to share her story, and hopes to help people find real answers to their healthcare needs as well as offering something very valuable to those in ill health… hope.
For more information, pick up a copy of Healthcare Freedom Revolution, check out Dr. Kmiec’s previous articles on Wake Up World, or connect with Online Holistic Health on the web, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Previous articles by Dr. Michelle:
- The Sun & Skin Cancer: Examining the Truths, Pseudo-Truths & Lies of Mainstream Science
- “Blame It On Your Genes”: the Money-Making Myth of Modern Medicine
- Just Because Science Can’t Prove It Doesn’t Mean It’s “Pseudoscience”
- Scientists Under Attack — àrpà¡d Pusztai, a GMO Whistleblowing Hero!
- A Natural Cure for Migraines
- Exposed: Monsanto’s Mission To Pharmaceutically “Enhance” GMO Foods
- Dogma and misinformation: a Fatal Mixture in Healthcare
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency is a Major Health Concern: Here’s Why!
- Natural Cure for Chronic Pain Syndromes Silenced by the Medical Establishment
- Can Cantaloupes Help Prevent Cancer?
- Illness vs. Industry: Will Scientists Ever Find a “Cure” for Cancer?
- Antipsychotics for ADHD? There is Something Wrong with Our Medical Establishment
About the author:
Dr. Michelle Kmiec is a board certified chiropractic physician who also holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology, and a minor in Medical Research. She is a life-long athlete who after curing herself 100% naturally from MS and anxiety, became an avid nutrition health researcher/promoter. She has been featured in many Health magazines, and has been a guest on radio talk shows in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia. She is the author of Health Freedom Revolution: Exposing the Lies, Deceit and Greed of the Medical Profession’, Founder of Online Holistic Health, and a contributing writer for other popular informative health website/blogs. She is also founder of The Triad of Life™ Holistic Lifestyle Program – the most comprehensive holistic program on the internet today.
Please note: this article is not intended to give specific medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.