11th August 2015
Contributing Writer for Wake Up World
Mainstream Spirituality teaches us to be content with the way things are. I agree; to be awesomely okay with the moment brings with it not only the wholeness of surrender, but also a tremendous sense of well-being and aliveness. But if you then somehow curtail the natural arising of motivational soul, you limit the potential of all that you can be. Such denial can lead to subconscious frustration and sense of limitation.
We must allow the soul to breakthrough and break free – to fully express and be alive to the bounteous wonders of the moment. Those waiting for ‘it’ to arrive tomorrow may find that ‘it’ never comes at all…
The point is, there are many qualities of the soul, not just surrender and acceptance; these are only the beginning, they get you to the start of the path. To truly experience the wonder of life and the full majesty of your soul, you then have to start ‘walking’.
Each step is about the expression of who you are. Find the sweet-spot of your divine expression in the moment, then the world begins to change and shape around you.
Yes, what you do is important. But truly authentic doing, which delivers Right Action in the moment, can only ever come from truly authentic being. So in each moment, look for and express the majesty of who you are. Get into and peel away any veils that mask your greatness. Begin it now, in this moment, and you will always create a vibrant and alive tomorrow.
I was feeling these things today, when a quite moving video came to my attention. It was a lovely synchronicity, so I felt to share it with you.
The time is now. There is no other time!
Previous articles by Open:
- The System is Dying: Step Out All You Lightwarriors!
- 50% of the World’s Wildlife Gone in Just 2 Human Generations
- Intervention on Earth: An Interdimensional Opposing Consciousness
- The True Nature of the Spirit Warrior… Are You One?
- 9 Methods for Dealing with Psychic Energy Attack in Your Field
- Understanding the Root Cause of Depression So We Can Deal With It
- The Importance of Redefining Our Relationships in 2015
- Breaking Through the Pain of Existence
- Discovering the Purpose of Your Incarnation
- Kundalini Activation – Reclaiming Your True Nature
- How an Opposing Consciousness Affects Our Kids (and What To Do About It)
About the author:
Openhand is the name we’ve given to the Benevolent Consciousness of the Universe. It is that energy which works within the weave of the fabric of life, helping to unravel karmic blockages, infuse soul and thereby catalyse spiritual evolution. Openhand works as a synchronistic mirror, revealing what is holding us back and how we can take our next evolutionary leap. Openhand Foundation works on behalf of this energy, helping ground its presence in this realm.
Connect with Open at OpenhandWeb.org and Facebook.com/OpenhandFoundation.