Did you know that the sounds in your voice have the power to transform negative emotions, release blocked energy, and dissolve stress in your body? That’s right, by experiencing your authentic voice, you can discover your innate capacity to heal from limited emotional states, and move into love, empowerment, forgiveness, creativity and presence.
On Wednesday October 3, international singer, educator and author Chloë Goodchild will share a potent, heart-centered approach to using sound to heal in a complimentary virtual event, Discover 7 Healing Sounds Hidden in Your Voice: Liberating the ‘Tonal Energies’ of Your Soul for Healing, Love & Creativity.
Register here for this free online workshop!
In this exciting one-hour event, you’ll experience:
- The nourishing, vibrational power of seven healing sounds — from the sound of your root chakra to those of your pelvis, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye, and crown.
- The healing alchemy of your voice — as it shifts between three interdependent groups of sound and energy centers within you.
- How to use your voice to explore your deeper emotions and transform trauma and other wounds.
- Insights into the 7 tonal energies of your soul, allowing you to express yourself freely and embody true compassion.
- A powerful healing sound practice you can create with your voice, which you can use whenever you’re feeling blocked, emotionally down, or stressed.
Chloë, a master voice teacher, has created a breakthrough method to help you access the healing tonal energies associated with each chakra, which have long been studied by yogis and healers. As Chloë explains, your voice is as unique as your fingerprint, bringing forth your words and your exquisite vulnerability — and liberating your soul’s intention. In this fascinating workshop, you’ll discover the seven primary “soul sounds” that are connected with each “musical chakra,” along with specific healing practices to open them.
Register here for this free online event!
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.