However, certain natural herbs, vitamins, minerals and more – many of them quite popular and surprising – can pose serious risk when used incorrectly or by the wrong person.
Put your mind at rest by downloading this excellent new FREE report by Brian Vaszily:
Brian has been a widely respected natural health advocate for over 20 years, and his new evidence-based report is a clear and concise guide to ensuring that you and your family can benefit safely from natural remedies, herbs and supplements, without risk. It’s a must read!
Ahead of a major upcoming online event – Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit – Brian is offering you this FREE 24-page report so that you can get a head start on protecting your family the natural way – and you’ll also get free access to the full 7-day longevity and wellness event!
Grab your free report download here and learn about the popular ingredients you need to be most cautious of, and why. You’re about to discover:
- Why an otherwise healthy and popular tea ingredient can spark high blood pressure and heart arrhythmia, and what to look for instead.
- What those with autoimmune diseases need to be aware of before taking echinacea.
- The two popular varieties of much-loved spice used in a very wide variety of foods that can be toxic to the liver and kidneys – especially among certain people most susceptible – and the safer choice.
- Why the otherwise very healthy ashwagandha may pose risks for those with these 3 common health conditions.
- The very common “brain friendly” herb that must be used with great caution if you’re taking certain widely used over-the-counter and prescription medications.
- The unusual reason too much folate may be dangerous.
- The seasonal spice that is fine in small amounts yet can be quite toxic in excess (there are even irresponsible “challenges” circulating on the web that involve dares to consume large amounts of it!)
- What you must know if you ever supplement with zinc
And much, MUCH more.
Knowledge is power, and while so many of these ingredients are healthy and even “superfoods” in some cases, it truly pays to know the risks and who is most susceptible.
When you receive your FREE report, you’ll also gain FREE access to the 7-day Younger, Longer online health event, where over 20 experts will reveal the steps you should take, starting right now, that will the biggest difference to how long and how well you live.
To Your Healthiest, Happiest New Year!